Do Not Read

Look at you-- you rebel-- I like you.

You really can skip this section, though, I'm just gonna take this space to gush.

*****

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

LETHAL LEVEL OF FANGIRLING BEYOND THIS POINT

*****

OMG THIS BOOK MADE IT TO #620 IN RANDOM AND IT HAS OVER 4K READS AND OVER A HUNDRED VOTES AND THATS NOT ME THATS YOU GUYS WOW

I'm like... excited... if you couldn't tell.

IF YOU'VE READ THIS FAR, YOU ARE NOW DEAD BECAUSE YOU IGNORED MY WARNINGS. GO DIRECTLY TO JAIL. DO NOT PASS GO. DO NOT COLLECT $200.

Lucky for you-- you rebel-- I happen to have a get out of jail free card with your name on it. Read on, if you must.

~Quick Reminders (that you should probably not read)~

Heh, I knew it. You read everything, don't you?

If you need a cover, my Adopt a Cover Book is open and accepting new entries.

If you want some good old fashioned critique on your stories, my review book Fevered Hearts is open and accepting new entries.

I do write actual stories, you know. I'm kinda proud of I Knew December, but I also have a Dramione Fic up and I'm trying my hand at Teen Fic, although, that one is still in the beta phases.

FOLLOW MY FRIEND jinx_0 SHE WRITES STORIES REALLY WELL AND ALSO HAS A REVIEW BOOK-- SHE'S A GREAT, HONEST EDITOR. ALSO, IF YOU WANT SOMEONE WHO IS REALLY CUTE AND WRITES REALLY WELL ALSO FOLLOW coioioiaiaioi. THEY DESERVE READS.

~Luna_Elena_ is also a super cool person 😂~

~This concludes the quick reminder section~

So, I got most of that out of my system. If you're still reading, for some reason, you must really be a dedicated reader. I'll leave this section here just for you AND DON'T TELL THE QUITTERS-- I DON'T WANT THEIR OPINION I WANT YOURS.

•If you guys want me to alphabetize within the chapters, I can do that. Right now they're sorta listed in the order I think of them.

•If you guys want androgynous names to have their own chapters after male and female, I can do that too.

•Heck, if you guys want more cat photos I can definitely supply.

•Any of your own suggestions? Drop them anywhere in the comments.

•Any favorites? Let me know, and you'll see more like those.

I do this for you, dearest readers. I mean, I also use this-- it's kinda for me. But sharing is caring. Sorry if you actually took the time to read all that gushing. Carry on, happy hunting!

P.S.
What is brown and sticky?

A stick.

P.P.S.
If you actually read this far, please leave a comment, so I know who you are. If you love my nonsense this much, you deserve some sort of reward... like omg I can't believe you put up with me.