chapter fourteen.

"You do this often?"

"I've had to learn."
I reply, slowly kissing his swollen folds.

"Look at you! You're a fucking champ!"
He exclaims, his praise going straight to my nether regions as I blush harshly.

Carefully, I lift up my pointer finger and begin to play around with his clit, making him let out a relaxed sigh, putting his hands behind his head as his beautiful blue eyes stared down at me between his thighs.

Rubbing at his clit in circular motions, I try using just the right amount of pressure and speed to turn him on as much as possible, this was life or death right here, and I couldn't mess this up.

The corner of his mouth twitches and his Adam's Apple bobs just like slightest, a small cough of pleasure making its way up his throat.

Suckling around on his protruding button, the tip of my nose gently nuzzles up against the short, curly black hair placed below his heavy sack.

A strand of your saliva connected the puffy lips of his pussy to my mouth, which I wrapped around my finger and brought them to his entrance.

Carefully, I pressed one of them to his opening and slid it in as well as I could. As I gained confidence from his moan, I delicately slid another one in, his hips grinding against it as I pull back and push it in repeatedly, trying out the scissoring gesture I loved so much whenever I was fingering myself.

Taking out the two digits, I lean forward, letting him feel my breath on his wet folds before my tongue ran along his core. My hand to rubbed at the clit that was covered in my own saliva, his legs stretching out as his toes began to twitch slightly.

I steadily licked my warm tongue at him, beginning to feel self-conscious when he wasn't moaning around everything I was doing.

Feeling almost defeated, I just barely lift his hips and begin to lick gently at his hole. With that, he couldn't help but arch his back in an attempt to feel more of it.

Chuckling, he balls his fingers into a fist and licks his bottom lip, nodding.
"Goddamn."

Once again, my tongue went back to lap at his clit, and he lets out a low whistle, closing his eyes as his leg slowly shake for a quick second, his essence leaking out of his tip as well as dripping out from his core.

I suck my fingers clean and lick my bottom lip, wiping the corner of my mouth on my shirt before he slowly lies me down on my back and pulls everything off of me, socks included.

Getting on his knees in between my legs, he lies on his stomach and kisses my inner thighs, the feeling of his prickly stubble on my bare legs turning me on even more.

"P-please."
I whimper.
"Please more, Keaton."

He chuckles, a long finger sliding over my clit, making me arch my back.
"Newbies are always so sensitive."

"Come on, please."
Begging was something I was used to ever since I lost all protection from the gangs in the pod.

"Okay, alright."
Lazily dragging his tongue across my throbbing clit, I let out one of the most embarrassing moans.