Chapter 5: Dreams are powerful.

Brady
The heat of the water against my skin relaxed me. I ran my fingers over my body, feeling every bump and indent. I loved my body and I wanted someone to love it for me. I continued to shower allowing the steam to blur my vision of the outside and relax me.

After a few more minutes I saw a familiar figure approach the shower and I bit my lip at how sexy my man looked. He opened the door and stepping in before closing it. He held me from behind and I leaned against him in comfort. "Turn around and look at me baby." He whispered. I turned, my vision too blurry to enable me to see his face but that didn't matter.

His beautiful neck was more than enough eye candy for me.

I went on my tippy toes as he lifted me gently by my waist. His lips connected with mine and I moaned. This felt so good and so hot. Our kiss only heated up from there, he pinned me to the glass door of the shower and kissed my body everywhere. All I could do was moan as he messaged my body with his lips.

"Ah...Royce...m-more..." I moaned...

I woke up screaming. "Oh sweet mother of god!" I shouted as I jolted up. I did not just dream that. "I did not just fucking have a dream...about him..." I said to myself. I lifted the blankets to see my member stiff. "Oh no..." I whispered.

"I'm gonna have to do something about you." I sighed. I tried thinking of stuff I usually think of when I do this but nothing was working. I tried watching some stuff but it still didn't work and I was still hard. I was beginning to think there was only one way out of this and I was right.

One dirty thought about Royce with his tongue down my throat got me twitching and dripping. I started to rub myself slowly, imagining Royce doing it. His captivating green eyes showing me love and his hand releasing my lust.

"R-Royce..." I moaned his name as it was what came naturally to me, I mean if it was someone else I would moan their name...but maybe not with as much lust as that one had. "F-fu-fuck..." I whispered as my toes began to curl and my abdomen began to burn.

All I could see was Royce with his lips covering my entire length, me inside his hot and moist mouth made me ecstatic. "Ah, yes...yes..." I moaned lowly before cumming all over my hand. I opened my eyes and sighed, that was amazing.

The most amazing that had ever been actually...maybe it had something to do with the fact I was imagining Royce but maybe it just felt good after a week of nothing.

I rolled out of bed and cleaned myself up before going back to my bed. My phone screen lit up and I took it off the charger. I rolled onto my back and unlocked my phone before going into my Whatsapp. It was a message from an unknown number saying "hey" with three "y's" and a winking emoji.

I furrowed my brows in confusion before a weird feeling went over me at the thought of Royce. I then knew it was him, it could only be him. "What do you want?" I texted and sent it. He replied within seconds. "I wanted to wish you good morning." He responded with a heart emoji at the end.

"It's one in the morning, what are you doing up?" I questioned. "I could ask you the same thing." He replied. "I'm going back to sleep." I responded. "Goodnight Braid." He replied along with three heart emojis.

I sighed and left him on read and went to sleep. I wonder what he was doing up at this time...hopefully not dreaming about anyone else-I mean me...hopefully not dreaming about me.

A/N
Yea.
Bii
Vote for the gay
Comment on the gay
Share the gay