He seems suspicious...

Rosalie's POV

I woke up the next morning with arms wrapped around my waist. I looked down slightly and saw Jeff laying there with his nose in my neck. I blushed slightly and tried to get up. Only to be pulled back into his embrace. I softly shook him while whispering," Jeff, can you let me go so I can make us breakfast." He kissed my nose softly and whispered," can you make eggs, bacon and pancakes?" I giggle softly and nodded and he let me go. I stood up and stretched. He stayed in bed while I got dressed in a dress that went to my knees that had skulls and boots that went to my half of my calves.

 He stayed in bed while I got dressed in a dress that went to my knees that had skulls and boots that went to my half of my calves

Jeff put on a black tank top, his white sweater, black skinny jeans and converse. After he got dressed we went downstairs together. He sat at the table while I started cooking breakfast. After awhile he decided to help make the bacon. After I made 4 pancakes and 2 eggs. I put them on 2 plates, dividing them equally and he put 3 pieces of bacon on each of our plates. That was how making breakfast together went.

Time skip: 1 hour later

3rd Person POV

Jeff and Rosalie went on a walk through the forest, while it was snowing,  talking about random things. That is until they heard movement in a nearby bush. They both took out their weapons. Jeff with his knife. Rosalie with a sword. She slowly went to the bush and moved it to the side only to see Smile Dog. They both smiled and he pounced on Rosalie and started licking her face. She was laughing while saying," Smile stop! That tickles!!" He soon got off and Jeff helped her up. All three of them were walking around and decided it was best to get home. Christmas was coming up soon and they were excited to celebrate.

Jeff's POV

Once Rosalie, Smile Dog and I got home, Smile went to the couch while Rosalie and I went into our now shared room. At first when slender told me to move into her room I was happy. He trusts me with his daughter. When we entered we saw that her window was broken, her drawers were open and a letter was stuck to a wall by a blue dagger with a wolf symbol. I looked to her and she seemed... afraid. I gently placed my hand on her shoulder and she looked at me. I saw the tears forming in her eyes. She went to the drawers and closed them. But before she did I saw what was in them... panties. I shook my head and went to the letter and took the dagger and held it in my hand I turned around to see her behind me. She looked at the dagger in my hand and she looked shocked. She gently grabbed it and turned away. I was confused until she spoke." I know who's dagger this is and who went into my room." I looked at her and she gripped the dagger tightly and she looked at me with her eyes glowing a bright green. She said in a demonic voice,"...Lord Zalgo... with my mother's dagger..."