yes

Jared pov
It has been three months since me and Brie got together,and i couldn't be more happier. We even you know,did the dirty some might say. But anyways,i'm on my way to talk to Sam because i'm thinking of asking Brie to marry me. Even though we only been together for a short amount of time i feel like we have been together for a long time. As i was halfway through the woods i heard someone calling me. I turned around and saw Alice." Can i talk to you for a second?" She asked as i looked at her confused,but nodded." Can i come over real quick?" She asked as i nodded again. She came over with a big smile on her face." I know you want to marry Brie." She said as i looked at her confused." How did you know?" I asked as she smiled at me." I saw it,look i know we don't like each other but i see Brie as a sister to me. So,with that being said here,i know she will love it." She said as she handed me a box. I opened it and quickly closed it giving it back to her." I can't." I said as she shook her head at me." Take it,oh and don't worry about the whole wedding,i got it." She said as she smiled at me and i nodded." Thanks Alice." I said as she continued to smile." No problem,i know you guys will have a great life together." She said as she took off. Now it's just time to talk to Sam.

When i reached Sam's i saw that it was just him and Emily." Hey Jared,your just in time we are going to the beach." Emily said as i nodded as i took a deep breath." Sam can i ask you something?" I asked as i sat down access from him and Emily." What's up?" Sam asked as i looked at him and took a deep breath yet again." Sam,i was wondering...um if i can,um have your permission to marry Brie?" I asked nervous as he looked at me then at Emily who was smiling big." As ling as you treat ger right." He said as i smiled at him." Thanks Sam,don't worry i'll take care of her." I said as Emily got up at hugged me." Do have a ring?" She asked as i nodded and showed them." Where did you get that at?" Sam asked as i put it away." Alice,she said that Brie would love it." I said as he nodded,just then everyone walked in with Brie being last with Leah laughing." Hey." She said as she kissed me." Hey." I said as she wrapped her arms around me." Ready to go to the beach?" She asked as i nodded at her with a smile.

Brie pov
As we got to the beach i took off my clothes that left me in my bikini. I heard Jared growl from behind me as he wrapped his arms around me." I love the sight." He said as we started to walk to the cliff. I laughed as i looked at him." Oh really?" I asked as i smirked at him." Yeah,and i really love this." He said as he pushed me off the cliff. When i came back up i saw Jared next to me,laughing." I'm sorry,love." He said as he hugged me. I rolled my eyes at him as i laughed and hugged him back." Whatever." I said as we swam back to the shore.

As everyone was sitting around talking,laughing and joking around Jared wrapped his arms around me as i laughed at Sam and Emily,as i put a hand on his arm.

"I need to ask you something." Jared said as i turned around to look at him. Everyone then got quite as they looked at us." What's up?" I asked as i looked around then let my eyes fall onto his." Look,i know we only have been dating for three almost four months. And i really do love you with all my heart,and you make me more happier then any other girl i have dated. I want to make you happy for the rest of your life. So will you do me the honor and marry me?" Jared asked as he pulled put the most beautiful and gorgeous ring ever.

 So will you do me the honor and marry me?" Jared asked as he pulled put the most beautiful and gorgeous ring ever

"Wow." I heard everyone as i looked up at him and smiled with tears in my eyes." Yes." I siad as he smiled at me and out the ring on my finger as we kissed.

" I siad as he smiled at me and out the ring on my finger as we kissed

"I love you." I said as i hugged him tight." I love you too." He said as he held me just as tight.