Part 1 (Original & Alternative)

Lauren looked at Camila. They were alone in the tour bus, Lauren asking her other band mates to give them space. There was something important Lauren had to talk about, and she wanted to be alone with Camila to do it.

Camila was staring at Lauren, a twinkle in her eyes. There was pure love in her eyes. The smile on her face could light up the whole world. Lauren started to feel sick. She could feel her stomach turn, as it had the last few days.

Camila and Lauren had been best friends from the moment they met at X-Factor. But as anyone expected with their friendship turned into a relationship. Three years later, they had been going strong.

"Are you still sick?" Camila asked, her happy face transforming into a worry one, but the love still there.

Lauren shook her head, not trusting her voice at the moment.

Camila ignored her answer and pressed her hand on the older girl's forehead. "You're not warm. Maybe it's a bug."

Lauren licked her lips. "Camila—"

"It's been a few days right?"

"Camila—"

"I think it's just the stomach flu, or food poisoning. See, I told you all the weird things you eat would catch up to you, but no, you had the iron stomach and could eat anything—"

"I'm pregnant!"

Silence.

Camila sat back, a frown on her face. Lauren turned away, not wanting to see the heartbroken look on the girl's face.

"Y-you're pregnant?"

Lauren nodded her head.

"Y-you cheated on me?"

"Cam—"

"You cheated on me? You slept with a guy and got pregnant? What I wasn't enough?"

"N-no, C-Camila—"

"No! You cheated on me! Nothing could justify that!"

"B-but—"

"Shut up! We're done. I am not going to be on a relationship with some slut," Camila snapped, angry tears in her eyes.

Lauren gave up trying to say her part. She just nodded, her own tears in her eyes.

"Don't talk to me. Unless it's an interview or for a show, you're dead to me, okay?" Camila continued, pure rage in her voice.

"Okay," Lauren whispered, staring at her hands.

Camila nodded her head and stormed away. Lauren watched her leave.

And that was that. The other girls soon found out what had happened, with the break-up, the cheating, and the pregnancy.

Of course the other girls took Camila's side. Not that Lauren expected anything different. All they knew was that Lauren had sex with some guy. Lauren had slept with someone who wasn't Camila. And she ended up pregnant. As the days passed by, the other girls would go about their days. They'd travel, perform and do interviews as they usually did.

A few weeks passed by, and Lauren's pregnancy was becoming evident. They had released a press release stating that Lauren was pregnant, but that she was still going to be performing until she couldn't anymore.

Lauren and Camila's break up had been confirmed before that. Many of their fans were devastated, and wanted to know why. They had loved Lauren and Camila together. They had loved to see their "secret" kisses during interviews. They'd love seeing Lauren stare at Camila as she talked and vice versa. They loved the couple.