No One's Actually Going To Die

I felt myself being shaken, so out of "normal reflexes" I punched them in the gut. I opened my eyes and saw Zane holding his gut, looking like he's heady to vomit and Vylad and Garroth, both confused as even. I sat up on my knees and held Zane up by the shirt, raising my fist. "Why were you shaking me?!"

"What do you mean everybody's going to die?!" He snapped. I shook my head.

"No one's going to die. What the actual hell Zane?"

"You just whispered in your sleep, 'everyone's going to die'!" He yelled. I groaned angrily and beat him with my pillow.

"No one's actually going to die! It was a dream!" I yelled. Garroth pulled me away from Zane and I threw a punch and my fist connected with his nose and he let go of me and stumbled backward, holding his nose. "Why the heck are you guys even worried? I have messed up dreams almost every night and that's never bothered you until now?"

"Zane is just a confused child," Vylad explained, standing up and placing a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm not a child!" Zane whined.

"Be quiet the adults are talking!" I snapped. He rolled his eyes and flopped back on his blanket.

"Anyways what was happening in this messed up dream?" Vylad asked, turning my head to face him. I looked over and saw Garroth in the kitchen with a pack of frozen peas on his nose. "(Y/N)!"

"Huh? Oh, it was like some messed up horror movie, not that I don't know what that's like, but there was Greek writing all over the walls in blood and... I just don't even know. It was like I knew what it said, but then again when have I ever had time to learn Greek?"

"Wait, so you could read it?"

"I mean... yeah. It was a dream. Why wouldn't I be able to read it?"

"Well what did it say?"

"Everybody's going to die, but it's a dream and none of that phony baloney is real anyway, so let's leave it be?"

"Well... maybe you could tell us why you were dreaming about it?" Garroth yelled from the kitchen.

"Look I'm not like... a genie or whatever, so I'm gonna go to my room and actually sleep. So goodnight!" I smiled, standing up and walking upstairs. I flopped down on my bed and fell asleep.

Eight Months Later...

Everything had been going great for now I guess. Laurance and I have been hanging out a lot and that's really been annoying my father. I've made friends with that Aaron boy and I also found out he was FC and that Aphmau was Shu. I guess that's why I felt so comfortable with them. I also think that Aaron was starting to develop feelings for Aphmau.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Laurance smiled, running towards me.

"Laurance!" I squealed running to him and jumping into his arms. He caught me and spun my around.

"How's my little angel?"

"Tch, fine, how's the big doof?" I asked, ruffling his hair. He rolled his eyes and wrapped his arm tightly around my waist.

"So prom?"

"What about it?" I asked as we walked inside.

"Do you want to go?" He asked, laughing.

"I mean... Isn't it like only Seniors and Juniors?"

"Garroth and I are going for extra credit in one of our classes. So are you going to come with me or not?" He asked, pulling my closer.

"Yes." I smiled, tugging his hair gently. He swatted my hand away and he glared at me.

"Why?"

"Because. It's fun!" I laughed, ducking out of his arm and moved to my locker, he followed and leaned against the locker next to mine.

"You're a child." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes and flipping him off as I rummaged through my locker, pulling out my binders and I shoved Laurance away as I closed my locker. He chuckled and caught up next to me. "Are we still up for that soccer match tonight?"

"Would you be mad if I told you I had something else planned that was slightly more important?" I asked, feeling myself tense up.

"Well what's so important that you can't play soccer with your boyfriends?" He pouted. I rolled my eyes and handed him my Werewolf book.

"I have a werewolf study group." I sighed.

"Are you failing that class?"

"Maybe... but it's not my fault! I'm not actually a werewolf!" I exclaimed as we walked towards my class.

"Isn't it just like... sniff this and smell other werewolf butts?" He chuckled. I glared at him.

"Laurance! Werewolves aren't dogs! Just like Meif'wa aren't cats. They're more complex beings than you and I. They're.... they're... EXTRAVAGANT!" I exclaimed, practically exploding.

"Geez calm down." He chuckled.

"Oh man... I'm starting to sound like Aaron." I sighed, lifting my head up to face Laurance. "Sorry, I didn't mean to explode on you like that. Just got a little... triggered."

"Did you seriously just?"

"Yes." I laughed as I walked into class. He followed me to my desk and I slapped my binders onto the table and looked up at him. "You going to stand there for the entire first period?"

"Maybe." He mumbled, leaning forward.

"Are you gonna kiss me?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. He looked confused and then noticed that we were centimeters apart. His cheeks heated up as I grinned.

"Maybe..." He moved slightly closer and I pushed him away gently and he moved back.

"Maybe another day." I teased. I realized everyone in the class was looking at us. I leaned over my desk and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and waved him out. He left, jogging down the hall to his class. I smiled and turned to see everyone still staring at me. "WHAT ARE YOU LOSERS LOOKING AT!?"

Everyone went back to themselves and Garroth approached me, he opened his mouth and I held up my hand, forcing him shut his mouth. He angrily crossed his arms and I looked up and smiled. "At least we keep our clothes on."

He rolled his eyes, throwing his hands up then walked back to his seat.