Blood

(Hello! This is my first story and I hope you guys like it! Feel free to comment what you prefer in the next chapter!!!)

(White box)
{Yellow box}

___________________________

The hazy lights in the bar drives Wade insane, or at least he thinks so. Another swig to another, he drowns his lack of kindness down a bottle and tosses it to the side, watching the brude liquid swerve around the bottom of the glass. "Fucking empty." He whispers out, letting the glass roll around on the table before it falls off the edge and shatters on the wood ground.
{Oooooooh, is deadpool in a killing mood~? Chimichangas for the win~!!}
(Much nothing the less eating greasy food, with huge amount of blood on it)
{Chimichanga~! Chimichanga~!}
"Shut up you two, before I blow my brains out and give you something to yap about." Wade whispers out slowly while he watches a couple fight outside. Once the guy pulld out a gun outside, Wade thrusts up from the table and runs outside, and ever so quietly watches and plans his attack in his baggy sweatshirt and pants.
(Is it even ok to kill a random guy in regular clothes?)
{He does it everyday~! Why not~?}
"Let's have some fun sugar." Wade grins as he pulls out his mask and puts it on quickly, then pulls out one of his favorite handguns that was hidden on the side of his pants latch.
He then grins and hears the women scream as he raises the gun and walks out.
"Deadpool has had a very bad day, and he is in the mood for killing." Wade purrs out, and shoots the guy in the kneecap while the woman runs off, crying for help.
"Awe, she doesn't like blood, what a shame!" Wade exclaims as he skips over to the knelt guy on the ground and grabs his hand quickly and starts to twist his fingers.
"This little piggy went to the market." Wade snaps and rips the finger off while the man screams out bloody murder.
"This little piggy stayed home." He pushes in the finger, watching blood and bone ripple under his skin.
"This little piggy can kiss my ass." Wade laughs out and grabs the wounded man by the neck and squeeses hard. "You think killing a innocent women is ok? You digust me more than myself!" With a final twist he pulls out his katana and slices off the man's head. Staring at the deadbody he hears a voice scream in his head.
{Let's go fuck some bitches now~!!!!!}
(Sure, Deadpool can't get STD or AIDS)
"Ooooh, he doesn't look so good~" Wade grins and knees down to inspect the guy while pickpockting his jacket, finding $285 dollars. "Money for the win." He scratches his forehead with his handgun while thinking.
{What is deadpool thinking about~?}
(Probubly thinking how to shut you up...)
"Both of you shut up!" Wade rolls his eyes and walks off with the money, then takes off his mask, his scarred up face. "Damn, I wish for anything to be back in the old days, my smooth sexy skin." He sighs as he walks down the allyway, hearing the screeching off car tires in the late night city.
{Maybe Francis did have a antidote~ He probubly just didn't tell you to piss you off}
(For once I actually like what you're thinking)
"Are you guys serious? Francis didn't and doesn't have the antidote, I searched every building and fucking car he owns! Even Death told me my face will never go back to when it was sexy."
(Wait? Death? Remember you said you were gonna kill yourself to be with her?)
{Yea~! She has a nice slim body~!}
"I'm not in love with her, she is death, who can love death?" Wade murmers out and walks out onto the sidewalk of a busy NY, pulling his hood over his head to hide his scarred and monsterous face.
{Damn, harsh~}
Wade ignores the voices and keeps walking, brushing pass strangers, trying to get to his apartment as he holds his head down lower.

((Time skip))

Soon Wade gets to his apartment complex when he hears a man scream for help. "Oh ho just wait, lemme get my suit on!" He grins as another death is going to be tolled.
{Another victium~! Just in time~!}
(Weren't you suppose to assassinate that guy Mr. Waters asked and paided you to?)
"Ah i'll do it later, all I want is blood and skin under my nails!" Wade exclaims as he slips on his red and black laytex suit, setting his guns on his thigh straps and his katana's on his back. Quickly he jumps outside in the modest way and follows the screams.
Working his way down the allyway he sees a dead guy and another guy with a gun in his hands.
Wade steps out behind a dumpster and skips to him while pulling out his katana. "You know it's not nice to kill people!!! Such an issue, yet such a intresting event!!! Oncore!!!" He grins as the guy freaks and starts to shoot at Wade, bullets flying through the cancerous body. Wade growls out and snarls. "I just got this suit sewed up!!!!!!" He swings the death object at the guy and slices off the arm that holds the gun. "Hm, people like you, I don't know you enough to diss you!" He laughs and aims the blade at the endowed man, but then stops when he hears a younger male's voice.
"I don't know you enough to take you seriously."

((I will update this story soon! If you guys wanna comment something that you want in the story just comment and bai!!! 😘))