Baby lips

Jack pushes me down on the bed looking into my eyes, I looked  back at him. His nice dark brown eyes, so dark it's almost like a black.. the way his hair falls down in his face and the way his lips look so soft. Jack sat up and put on some tv so the people that lived next to us wouldn't hear. "Brandon" he whispered in to my ear. Chills went up my spin my hairs went straight up. He softly kissed my neck then  lightly sucks on it. I looked over at our bedroom door as I bite my lip and moan from him sucking on me. "Brandon, I want you..". My eyes widened, "y-you want me?" "Yes I want you.. I want your body up on mine. I want to feel your body heat. And I want to listen to your heart beat when I'm done". I can't look at him.. not when I'm blushing and don't know what to say.. I mean I don't know why I'm stoping like this.. he says things like that to me all the time, he tells me little things that get under my skin and turn me on just to mess with me.. "Brandon look at me"  I can't I think to myself.. I can't look at you I'm slowly dying by the words you softly say to me in your deep voice.. "Brandon" he forced me to look at him. "Yes jack?" I relaxed.. yes jack? Really what am I thinking..?  "Can I have you to myself, can I make you mine and show you how much I love you?" "Yes jack.. you can.." I closed my eyes as he pushes my head to the left and licks my neck and pushes up my shirt to run his cold hands up my warm side. "Your hands are cold I whisper" he softly kisses my neck then looks at me "make them warm Brandon". I smile as he slides my shirt up and kisses my belly, normally I don't like when people see or touch it but with him.. he made me feel like it was perfect.. like he didn't care about my little tummy rolls when I sit or curl up. I wanted to get a head start so I pull my shirt over my head and then tosses it to the side, he licks up the middle of my body then over to the right as he licks over my nipple. "Brandon imma make something more then your nipples hard" I watch him as he sucks and lightly bites on my nipple. His tongue swirling around it making it wet and a bit hard. It's turning me on, it's making my body warm, it's making me feel good on the inside. "Jack.." he doesn't stop he just looks up at me. "Jack bite me a bit harder it turns me on more" he takes his mouth off of my nipple with a line of his spit coming off and my nipple getting instantly cold. "Ohhh you want me to turn you on.. mmm damn sexy" he smirked at me then he kisses it then bites a little harder it felt like someone pinching me but at the same time it felt so good i jerked my body and I felt his leg on my dick.. oh no he's going to know when I get hard.. he's going to feel it.. "Brandon.." he looks up at me with puppy eyes I looked at him confused " what's wrong?" He kept giving the puppy eyes "can you give me a big favor" his smile started to grow I got worried for a second "umm.. sure what do you want me to do?" I wiped off my nipple so it's not all wet as I sat up he started to undo his pants while biting his lip I could see the imprint of his dick, I knew what he wanted.. "I want you to suck on me like I did with your nipple just no biting please" he forced a little giggle. I got up letting him sit in my spot as I got on my knees and pulled down his pants I was shaking.. I'm not good at this.. I rubbed him through his black lose boxers.. they were lose but his imprint was so tight.. I looked up and he is biting his lip. Well I'm not going to leave him hanging so imma do my best.. I slipped my hand in his boxers to pull out his big one. "You okay " I looked at him "yea? Why wouldn't I be" he looked at me "your shaking" "no im not" I put his tip in my mouth and lightly sucked on it pulling more in to hit the roof of my mouth to make more spit, I opened my mouth to pull it out with a bunch of spit connecting us. I put all of the spit on my lips as I pushed it on the side of his dick so it wouldn't be all dry when I deep throat. "Mmm your so good the way you move your lips around me" I just blushed.. I didn't like it when he said stuff like that it got under me and gave me chills. But I put more of him in my mouth. He pushes my head down to where I start to gag. I can't breathe.. he pulls my head up and looks at me "fuck your tight throat feels so good around my big dick" he pushes my head down just a little then he lets his hands slide off my head. He's so hard.. I pulled my head all the way up and then ran my fingers lightly over his tip. I felt him shiver I looked up at him as he looked at me. "Brandon.." i put him all in my mouth and pushed my head down all the way. "Ohhh baby.. hold it for a few more seconds"  I started to gag. I pulled my head up and licked the tip as he looked at me. "Brandon I want you" I just looked away and blushed as I ran my hand  down him "you want me?" He ran his fingers through my hair. "I want to make you wet and dirty all over" Right in that moment I felt butterflies in my stomach.. He never said anything like that. "Brandon stand up" I followed what he said not even thinking. He pushes me onto the bed stripping me a tad bit rough. When I'm fully naked he puts me on my  hands and knees. "Mmm baby.. your body from this view looks so hot" I couldn't help but let my head drop. His cold hands run over the middle of my back and on to my hips as he moves one hand onto his dick to rub it against my hole. "J-jack..?". "Are you scared?" I closed my eyes "no.. just go slow" he licked his fingers and ran them over the tip and slowly pushed him self into me pulling out to push more in. It hurt.. but at the same time it felt good.. the way he was going slow and the way he rubbed my back every time I pulled away.. "Brandon.." he whispered.. his voice was colder than ice on salt. It made my body cold but his touch made me warm.. "yes?" I felt him push more into me. "Are you ready" I nodded as he pushed  all the way into me..  It felt like hours has gone by as we rolled over into different positions. "Brandon.." his voice was shaky "yes?" He starts to go faster and shorter losing his breath. I knew he was about to be at breaking point. He pulled out and started to cum.. it was warm.. he pulls his shirt from off the corner of the bed and wipes it off my back. "Brandon...?" "Yes jack".  Time stopped "I love you" he whispers.. "I love you too.."