How they met

The Internet could be a crazy place i always got told, you never know who is behind the other screen my dad always told me everyday. But it all started like this, i was scrolling though musically and noticed this guy named Justin Drew Blake, i started learking on his page wacthing his musicallys and thought he was really good at them, so i messaged him. It took him 2 days to reply and his response was "hey thanks i dont really use musically dm but ill give you my number and u can text me from there". He gave me his number and we started texting from that day on.

     Justin and i started talking alot ans found out we had a lot in common, i asked him where he lived like what city and i found out we lived in the same city so we decided to meet someday soon. We made planes to meet up and i talked to my dad and he was good with it. A week later we met up at a park a little bit away from my house.

     As me and my dad got there i started getting nervous waitting for him then he finally showed up. He walks up to me and says "hi you're Raegan right?" I laughed and replied with "yah".

    *Justin*
All that was running though my brain was omg his smile and laugh is sooooo cute.

    *Raegan*
All i could look at was him and his adorable green eyes and such cute smile.

    Things got awkward for a bit but then we both started getting losser around one another. The day got late and my dad called me telling me he was here to pick me up.
I gave justin a hug he was so small it was so cute and off i went.

     I got home and ran to my room and layed on my bed. I saw a texted from Justin "i had fun today we should chill more offten night Rae☺❤" i smiled and said "it was im glad we might night Jay text yah tommorow😶❤" and off to bed i went.