Chapter 2

It was just a nice day for outing, friend outing to be precise. Hani went out with Hakyeon and Jaehwan for shopping. Initially, she only included Hakyeon into her plan but Jaehwan insisted of joining them, saying that he needed to protect her from Hakyeon's skinship. She was just laughing and allowing him to while Hakyeon grumbled.

"Just admit already that you're jealous. No need to ditch me," he smirked while winked at Hani. She just shrugged him off while hid her face that became a ripe red tomato

"Hey, I'm not jealous! Just it's true that you may touch my chingu."

"What? I'm your hyung! How dare..."

"Hurry up guys. It'll sunset soon if you continue your childish fight," Hani stepped in, tired of hearing their bickering.

The main reason Hani and Hakyeon went out together because they wanted to buy a present for Jaehwan's birthday in less than a week. She asked Hakyeon and he agreed. They even planned out to hold a suprise party for him. However, Jaehwan had ruined everything. Hmph!

They passed a café on the way to the shopping mall. She sniffed at the aroma of coffee that lingering at the pathway. 'Ahh, it's so scrumptious!' She licked her lips as if a cup of creamy latte was already in front of her, waiting to be flowed down the throat. Her cloud of imagination was vanished upon hearing a voice.

"Hyung, let's have a sip."

"No, we can't. We'll come back home late."

"But hyung, look at her," Jaehwan pointed to Hani. She stared at him. 'Why?' "Not me who need it, but her." Hakyeon turned left and looked at her. She just smiled sheepishly, realising that Jaehwan had seen her practically drooling.

Hakyeon sighed. "Okay, we'll take a break."

They entered the café. She stared at the menu board to choose her drink. For sure she stared in a long time that made Jaehwan nudged her arm while the cashier let out a small fake cough.

"Uhmm, miss? Which one do you want?" The cashier asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I want..." Hani glanced around the menu again. "Give her a creamy latte." Jaehwan chose for her. She smiled in embarassment. Well, it couldn't help that she was gluttonous.

"It's 7300 won."

Hani slipped her hand into her slingbag when Hakyeon stopped her. "No need to. It's Jaehwan's treat." She looked at his face. He winked.

"Huh?"

"Why 'huh'? It's your treat, right? I wanna black roast. Hani-ah, let's go~" Hakyeon dragged her to a table at the outside before Jaehwan whined. She looked back and laughed at his pout.

"So..."

Hani turned to look at Hakyeon. "Yes?"

He shifted his sit for a more comfortable one. "So, what is the thing that we can get for him?"

Ohhh! 'Now I see...'

"Hmm, I think we should buy a shirt," she suggested.

"I think it's too simple for a birthday gift," Hakyeon disagree.

"How about Chopper?"

"It'll not be a special one," Hani arched her eyebrow, "since he has so many of them."

"How about watch?"

"Ring?"

"Book?"