Riley ••I didn't mean too••

Requested by vsbshddhd
Third pov
The couple Y/N and Riley have gotten a lot of arguments lately. They just haven't been in the best of moods. And what happened is that Riley came home late and missed dinner.

"You said you were gonna be here" y/n yelled

"Work just keep me over time" Riley said

" so work is more important then your own family"

"I ain't even say that. You trippen"

"I'm trippen? You even promised Micheal your own son that you were gonna be here remember that"

"Okay chill I won't do it again" Riley said gettting annoyed

"Really you said that last time and time before that and the time before that"
Y/n said getting into his face

Something inside of Riley snapped

SLAP
He had slapped u right in your face.  And the force made your head turn slightly. He looked back at him with a scared look in her eyes and her hand covering her red cheek. Riley realized his mistake and tried apologizing. But y/n didn't want to hear it  so she walked away.

" baby wait I didn't mean too" he said grabbing her arm from going anywhere.

"If u didn't mean to then why did you" she wait for him to answer but he look speechless. She shook her head at him and yanked her arm away and walked upstairs.

'Damn man I fucked up' Riley thought

"Daddy why is mommy crying in the guest room" micheal their 7 year old son came downstairs.

"It's ok kid just go back upstairs. Daddy just made a little mistake" Riley said as he look at his son and patted his back softly.

"Okay" Michael ran back up stairs to his room.

Riley walked up stairs and went in front of the guest room door. He heard y/n crying.

"DAMN IT" he yelled punching the wall.