Freddie

If you ask yes i made it with google drawings...ik it sucks (not the one below...the tweet)

(2 weeks later/ HARRY'S POV)

i grab Mel's bottle out of the fridge to warm it up while louis is holding her on the couch singing softly to his solo in "don't forget were you belong". 

"how is she?" i asked handing him the warm bottle. "an angel, look at these eyes...their more blue than mine" he said smiling widely. "lou everyone with blue eyes are more blue than you. your always stressed...but your getting better i see the shine of the ocean in them" i said kissing his temple. "hay can you hold her for a sec" he said handing me the small smiling baby. "what are you doing" i asked cooing at melody's little yawn. "tweetin' this" he said showing me a tweet that said im gay in all caps. "oh my god lou modest will kill yo-" he slammed into me with a kiss.

---

"does niall and liam know we have a baby"louis asked i nodded "yeah liam just had his baby bear so why not get one of my own, but i guess i just always wanted to be a father and you know more about fatherhood than me so i thought about it and now we have two babys...btw i need your signature for something"i explained pushing the stroller seeing people smile at lil mel. "and what would that be mister styles?" he asked. "louis i know you probably will say no but please, i want you to take full custody of freddie" he froze staring ahead. 

(louis' pov)

"full custody of freddie" no...no...no no no!!! not that anything but that. "u-um i guess thats fine freddie is a tomlinson and once a tomlinson always a tomlinson" oh shit why did i say that. i love him but he is mine and b-hers not mine and harry's. i was really drunk and high when freddie was made and i dont want mrs.jungleworm to find out who im going to raise the baby with. 

she will hit me again

-

(2 months later/ still lou's pov)

"harry hurry up!" i yelled we were going to LA to pick up freddie and do a little more projects done. now it is march 30th and i finally got to get used to my sexuality so if i really think im okay with it i can do this. i grab melody's baby bag, a plane seat, i grab her stuffed bear, pre-made bottles, pacifier, and blankets. she barely ever cries so we should be fine going on a plane. but im still sorta nervous i never put her in anything but a car and a crib this is a huge step for me as a parent and for my soon to be husband.

-

we got on the plane with mel and not that surprising she didnt make a noise and she slept for the majority of the flight.

-

we got back to LA in about 11 hours and we were now going to pick up my son. im a little nervous but not a lot. "harry?" i asked wondering if i should even ask this question. "yeah" he said still locking his eyes on the road. "what if i wont be a good father, i mean i literally got high on freddies birthday" i said looking back at the sleeping melody what a cutie. "well i guess we'll have to wait and see if we raise them right" is all he said.

-

"your knocking because you know if anything happens to you i can get out of the car...and here you'll need this" he said handing me a stack of papers with my rights to clam my son. "okay...wish me luck" i said quickly pecking his lips before stepping out of the car. i walked closer and closer to the door looking back to see harry giving me 2 thumbs up.

knock knock

she opened the door with a look of disgust on her face "so you finally came crawling back...well too bad i don't need you or want you" she said about to close the door but i stopped it. "actually i'm here to pick up my now legal son" i said with a smirk "NO THE HELL YOU DON'T HE'S MINE YOU CAN'T TAKE AWAY MY ONLY CHANCE OF STAYING FAMOUS!" she yelled i winced at the word famous i hate that word. "well you signed the contract" i said holding the piece of paper. "what contract" she said ripping it out of my hands and shredding it to pieces. "oh you sweet sweet little piece of shit...that was a copy, the real contract is in my lawyer's office. and you can't get to is unless i ask him to give it to you. now give me my son" i demanded.

"fine have your gay ass son with our gay ass self" she said harsh fully grabbing freddie making him cry. "HARRY!" i yelled as he ran as fast as he could to grab the toddler. Briana threw a car seat at me and a bag of his clothing. "thank you now...boys take her away" i said "wait w-what" she said as a group of police surround her "ma'am you are charged with sexual abuse, physical abuse, and child abuse. we are putting you in that car and putting you in jail" the officer said hand cuffing her. "thank you officer" i said grabbing freddie from harry. "say bye to mummy" i said "bu-bye mama" the small toddler boy spoke. "h-hi d-dada" he stuttered "freddie this is your new daddy we are both your daddys. you also have a sister named melody" i said rocking him in my arms "freddie love m-melody and new dada" he said reaching out for harry.

--------------------

hi guys sorry it took soooo long its so hard dealing with writers block ugh

plz comment and vote