What DID The fox DO?

As soon as those words left his mouth, my, butterflies swarmed my tummy,  warmth spread all over my face as it become a strawberry red. I was flustered, who wouldn't be if a Greek god calls you baby boy after leaving you a hickey? Hickey? " Y-You crazy fox!" Before thinking, my palms connected with his chest in attempt to push him away. Compared to my magical physique, my physical power was nothing, hence Ban didn't even move in inch, head cocked to the side while a smirk dominated his face before a fake look of innocence and confusion clouded his features.

  "What? Did I do something to upset you baby boy? I'm sorry." For a second, I actually believed him, the sorry sounded so genuine, so meaningful. Scoffing, I backed up, eyeing him carefully. Ban simply stepped closer as I stepped further back to the point where my back hit a wall. Instead of stopping then,  he stepped even closer, putting his arms out to cage me in between the wall and his body. His warm breathe hit my neck once more, making delicate shivers run down my spine. Ban lowered himself even more to the point where his lips now were teasingly ghosting my neck. I didn't try to stop him as he started to suck my neck once more, making 2 more hickies as another moan slipped past.

Moving on from my neck he moved up to my ear, bitting the pink flesh before pulling at it. My breathe hitched as I tightly clamped my jaw and pressed my lips together to prevent moan. Noticing this, Ban's hand caressed my cheek gentler, turning me to face him. "I'll punish you for your trickery baby boy." With that and one last smirk, he turned on his heels and left.

"What type of kinky shit is he into?"