Love Poem

~ Doki Doki

The sound of my heart

When near it goes

Doki Doki

My love is so strong

I'll love you forever.

Doki Doki

How much you mean to me.

I write you this poem

My feelings be true.

Doki Doki ~

Syo has been writing love poems for a secret someone. Sending them out every time They have been finished. Not caring He never got a reply. Not caring if his feelings get shot. Just hoping his true love would feel the Same for him.

His friends wondering who the secret someone was. Never getting an answer no matter how long They asked. No matter how much they asked. No matter how much They begged.

3 years of writing his poems, He got a writers block. Going out for a peaceful walk. Which wasn't peaceful anymore. He's been hit by a car and left with amnesia. Through the amnesia He still wrote his heart out. Only remembering the one He loved. Not his own name or age. Even his friends.

Another year has passed and nothing has changed. Still writing out his feelings in what could be a cheesy love poem.

Another year gone by nothing has changed. Feelings frustrated with himself. Getting annoyed. Wanting his memory to come back.

Finally the day has come. The day when his memory comes back. Writting his poem Which may be his last. Tears rolling down his face. He remembers that his love has passed on 5 years ago. Finishing the poem off...

~ even though your not here

My love for you stays down here.

I love you senpai.

I love you Ai. ~