Birth Month (Anime/Videovame Characters) Part 3-5

The house boomed with music and the floor was filled with dancing people.I sat on the stair way though. I don't know how to dance.

The only dance I know is the Moonwalk and Twerk.

The other dances are either the ones I heard of but never tried or didn't even think of doing them cause they looked stupid to me.

For example,the dab.I mean yes I do it,but I alter it to fit me.Some people just do the dab without no movement to it.No dance to it at all.Just the arm.

My thoughts were interrupted when a gentle tap landed on my shoulder.I looked up to see Huey the fluff ball standing over me.My cheeks turned red in an instant.

I waved at him and he waved back.

"Ain't the birthday girl suppose to be on the dance floor?"He asked.

"Ain't you suppose to make some moves for the birthday girl?"I retorted.

He chuckled at me and dragged me from the stairway to the colorful floor.

"What are you doing;I can't dance?"

"I can't either.If I'm dancing,so are you,"Huey smirked at me as I feel something sneak around my waist.

When I looked down,Huey's arms were hugging my body towards him.

How you love me by 3LAU played in the background.I wrapped my arms around Huey's neck and started swaying to the beat.

Without knowing,I started singing my favorite song.

Everyone was looking at us,but I didn't pay attention to them.I was looking at Huey's maroon eyes.The world disappeared and the music boomed in my ears.

He made me twirl as I giggled.He sang my favorite song with me.His face looked content and happy;I'm glad I had that effect.

When the music was over,everyone clapped interrupting our stare. I smiled and bowed before dragging Huey to my bedroom.I hope nobody has any dirty thoughts as I opened the door.The left side of the room was filled with gifts.Two meows filled the room,and the cats poked out from behind the bed.

"Ciel and Sebastian.Come here,you cuties."

They jumped over the bed and in our arms.Ciel was licking my face while Sebby was cuddling in Huey's neck.

"Da'Monica,why did you bring me to your room?"Huey asked.

"Because I need to talk to you privately,"I answered.

"Ok."

He sat on the bed and patted the space next to him.I sat in that spot and looked at him as I planned how to tell him how I feel.

"Me too,"He said.

""Mee too"what?"

"I also have something to tell you."

What is so important that he had to tell me?

I nodded to him to start.

"Remember that speech I gave out just in case you don't like the presents?"

I nodded and smiled at the memory.

"I did mean it,you know I mean it. Right?"

I nodded looking at him in suspicion.