MICHAEL'S CHILDREN

This is a subject that's very controversial, even amongst Michael's fans. Many people question the legitimacy of Michael's children. We're not here to start a war between two sides, but Paris has made it known that she believes Michael is her biological father. Obviously, none of us has the proof, Siân and I can't state for a fact that what Paris says is true. But there's no reason not to believe her either.

We don't expect all the skeptics to leave here with their minds changed. Really, it doesn't matter to anyone if they're biologically his or not. But everyone is allowed to have their own opinion, we just hope that you will take these things into consideration before forming one.

Please remember to stay respectful in the comments xx

PRINCE

Michael Jackson Joseph, Jr (born February 13, 1997), also known as Prince Michael Jackson I, is the eldest child of Debbie Rowe and Michael Jackson

Prince was raised solely by Michael, who had received full custody rights following his divorce from Rowe in 1999.

In 2013, Prince Michael became a correspondent for Entertainment Tonight. He made his acting debut in the television series 90210 in March 2013. Prince has expressed a desire to do more acting in the future and he is also interested in film making.

One of the things Prince seems most passionate about recently is his philanthropy work. You can hear him speak about it in the interview below!

On October 6, 2015, Prince Jackson took to Twitter to lash out against an internet troll, who suggested he should stop trying to pretend to be a Jackson. Prince simply replied by saying:

"The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb" I was raised by my dad with my brother and sister.

Does Prince have Vitiligo like his father?