Late Night Hammering

The next adventure she woke to was unpleasant. It's felt like bullet wounds, but with spears.

And it hurt.

But they managed to escape and Usopp patched her up. She also felt the aura of their new nakama. Princess Vivi Nefertari, huh? Not to mention Seal! Her smile grew wider and went unnoticed as the crew were mostly at the rear deck, silently proclaiming Vivi's nakamaship in the Strawhat Crew, making her a permanent member. She feels sore, however. She's getting weaker, not really meant for this kind of journey. She can continue on, though! Maybe she'll even make it to at least five more islands? Her conciousness fades into slumber, awareness  giving way to rest.

-----------------------------

She woke up with a feeling of falling, or rising? Clouds rushed past, and she was thrilled! 

CRACK

None of her nakama heard it. It was a small sound. But to her... it felt as if her spine had cracked. She landed better than she would have on a regular ocean. Clouds were much less dense and soft. She pushes on. It seems that instead of five more islands...she probably got five days left...

While that one so-called priest attacked the ship, she caught on fire. Like adding salt to the wound, she felt a burning sensation throughout her sore spots, and the mast had been ripped off again. It had really hurt, but she knew Chopper would be safe. Chopper cares so much, trying to put out the flames in a panic. She was thankful for that old man...Gan-Fall? Yeah. Thankful that Chopper was safe. 

The following night she knew it was about time. She felt a familiar energy and gathered it within her center. For the first time...she saw the world with her own eyes. Refusing to tear up, knowing what this meant, she smiled, a small hammer in her arm, pounding gently away at the East Blue wood. She wanted to be strong for as long as she could. She didn't wanna sink in the middle of the ocean. She heard a familiar aura flicker awake, Usopp. Zoro followed soon after, and a hushed arguement ensued. 

Usopp went off alone as the swordsman fell back asleep. He was making his way to her with all her hammering. She didnt want to worry him. Her appearance would make him worry. He was the one who cared the most. She hoped the fog was enough to conceal her... no, it wasn't. Usopp looked terrified, and she couldn't really blame him, she would've giggled at the moment. Instead, she just gave him a mile, and chuckled to herself at his expense. 

Don't worry... she thought.

I'll carry you all as far as I can!

Zoro woke up to a shrill scream that could've woken up anyone else but him of all people, only to find Usopp passed out near the edge of the forest near the altar. Confused, he dragged his nakama back to camp, unaware of the fond eyes directed at them both.