Chap.{17}

ZEA

I look at my father that was in this nasty hospital bed. I was so unhappy and sad and I wanted to leave. But of course, mom will be mad at me. So now I'm stuck here.

"Dad" I said. He was in bed staring at the wall.

"Ima kill that nigga" he said. I rolled my eyes at him. The doctor said the bullet exit his body. They was trying to check and see if it puncture something.

"Who was it?" I ask.

"An downtown nigga, mad because I won the last race. Won 30,000" he said. "Then I'm making money on the side. He was really mad then"

"Wow"

"I couldn't tell your mother this. She would of killed me"he laughed but then stop. It probably hurt him.

"When you getting out?" I ask.

"Maybe next week or in two weeks" he said.

I smile at him grabbing his hand. "Iove you daddy"

"Me too lioness"

{Five months later}

"Open the other present zea!" I heard mother yelled

Today was the baby shower for my little girl. Her name will be jordyn like her daddy who ain't here with me. I was so upset. I wanted cry right here, right now.

"Come on baby girl" I heard my dad say. All my friends was here and my dad biker gang. I open up this box that had a pink jacket and said jordyn on the back. It was a bicker jacket.

"Really dad" I laugh.

"Yeah, she riding with grandpa Eric" he smile. I open the next present that had Jordan name on it. He was here.

'Hey baby, I understand your mad at me because I didn't come to the baby shower. I had business for the both of us that I had to handle. After the baby shower, I want you to come to peters street close to children hospital and right now, I want you to come outside. Love you and see you tonight'

Come outside? What? I got up from my seat and walk to the door that lead outside. Once I turn to my right, I saw this car right there in front of me.

"Omg" I said smiling

"Omg" I said smiling. I pick up the note from the windshield.

' you love it'

Love Jordan

I open the door to see a car seat in here. The car seat was designed with her name on it, 'Jordyn'

"I love it so much" I said.

"Hey sweet...heart" my mom look at the car. "Who the hell drop this off?"

"Jordan" I said.

"His ass wasn't here"my mom said.

"Yeah but read the note" I gave her the note. She red over it and nod her head.

"He bought y'all a house and a car" she said.

"You ain't happy" I said.

"I am, but. Ima miss you so much zea" she smile then hug me. "Now let's get back in there and party"

Was it boring or to short. Let me know by commenting and voting.