Stranger things

As the lights flickered Sabine held onto Ezra tighter. "Ow!" Ezra held her arm. "Sorry! Im just nervous you even said no one was here!" "Fine..." Ezra stood up and opened the door, "you're welcome to follow me." He walked out and Sabine quickly stood up and followed Ezra. They went throught a small narrow hallway that lead to the power room, Ezra had his lightsaber out to give them light. The green light along the walls followed behind them. They entered the small room, everything was still off the whole room was dark. "Well the power isn't on." Ezra nervously laughed. "I can see that." Sabine looked behind them and started walking down the hallway. "Sabine?" He shrugged and flipped the power on. He jogged up behind Sabine and followed behind her. "You ok?" Sabine kept walking. "we need to find a way outside." She was breathing heavy. "I can barley breathe" "O-okay." He slid around her and walked quickly to the door the lead to the outside. Sabine fell behind and coughed. "Hurry..." she kept breathing but her breathing slowed down. "Im trying!" He pushed his lightsaber blade through the door and started cutting out a hole. He was halfway through, "Stay with me Sabine." Sabine sits down. He finally cuts through and pushes it to the ground. "Baby!" Ezra picked her up and carried her through the now cut door. "Sabine?!" He laid her down lightly and put his ear to her chest. "Sabine?!!" He shooker her alittle and teared up. He started holding her close, Sabines chest lit up as he kissed her with his eyes closed. "I can't loose you too..." Ezra sobbed. Ezra opened his eyes and the light shined bright into his eyes. Sabine woke up and coughed. The light softly dimmed and Sabine opened her eyes.

The next hours they spent outside where precious. Ezra never left her side he held her close. "Im not leaving you Sabine." He kissed her head. Sabine blushed, she then hugged him. "This doesn't mean we're dating." She said softly. "I know bean I know." 'Mabey one day' he thought to himself. Sabine looked up at him and smiled. "Do you think we should get to finding the others?" "I think WE should!" Ezra gazed through the door to see the lights stopped flickering and were now fully working. He stood up with Sabine and walked inside he walked to the control room with her and tried the comms. "Hello? This is Ezra, Kanan? Hera? Zeb? Chop? Anyone?" The faint voice of what seemed to be Zeb came back. "Ezra? Im glad to hear your voice! Listen I don't have much time im aboard an Empirial ship with Kallus we are just about over you. Do someth~" The voice cut and Ezra looked at the radar as it was inching closer. Sabine turned on their comms. "This is Empirial base 64 land in sector 12 landing space 3" "What for?" The Pilot answered back. "Inspection by Lord Vader." "Right away Sir!" The pilots voice got tense as Sabine said that.

A few minutes later the ship landed with about 20 Troopers, Zeb, and Kallus. The pilot got out with two troopers. Ezra walked outside and snuck behind Cargo Crates. Sabine had thermal detonators all around the landing pad. Ezra gave her the signal as they marched out. She ignited the fuse and the bombs exploded the ship burst into pieces, Atleast 14 Troopers had died. Zeb and Kallus leaped forward and the explosion just barley missed them. Ezra came up from behind and sliced and diced. Sabine ran down twords Zeb and Kallus, she took her Dark Saber and cut their cuffs. "C'mon!" They ran inside as the Troopers shot. "Whats wrong with you?! You could of gotten us killed!" "That was the risk we were willing to take!" Ezra yelled. "Well I wasn't!" Kallus replied. They ran down a coridoor and to a dead end the footsteps of soilders grew they all had weapons drawn. A sudden burst of light and what felt like a strong wind nlinded them.

The troopers ran down the coridoor and found nothing in the dead end. Sabine woke up in Ezras arms to a whole new area. They were now stranded on Lothals desert. Where they were going to go. No one knew but one thing was for sure. It wasn't real.