6. Walked straight out of hell

A/N-

I thought i would add some songs that I listen to while I write on some of my chapters as an added bonus. I won't do one for every chapter by if you like having them there please comment and I'm A huge music fan so if you have any recommendations for songs that I should listen to don't hesitate to let me know.

If you do not like the song it is not my problem, everyone has different music tastes so I do not want to hear any hate. I have a very wide range of taste in music so i basically like any genre.

The picture is of Delaney :)

Wes' Pov:

I was in first period, I was so bored. What was even the point of this class anyway.

"Wes would you like to answer number 2?" My math teacher asked.

"No,"

"Can you at least attempt to participate in my class?" She put her hands on her hips trying to be intimidating.

"Sorry but I really don't care about this class at all," I was trying to push her buttons, I knew she won't hesitate to kick me out.

"Well if you don't care then you might as well just get out." I was right. I happily walked straight out of hell.

I was passing the courtyard and I noticed that two people were sitting on one of the picnic tables. It was probably just some couple sneaking off to get some alone time. I took one last look and noticed that I knew that girl, Samantha. She was sitting laughing with some boy I didn't recognize. I knew that she was most likely kicked out of class again, I didn't hear about anyone getting punched yet so who knows. My eyes moved away from her and to the boy that was keeping her company, I already didn't like him. He was just making me angry for no reason. I needed to help her, she seemed like she needed a way out of that probably horrible conversation they were having.

"Sam! What are you doing out of class?" Wow just wow that's what I say? I was an idiot i thought i could at least come up with something a little bit better. She whips her head around to where i am standing.

"Got kicked out for disrupting the class, but it was all this idiots fault." She points to the guy next to her. He is a bad influence, i needed to make sure she stayed away from him.

And your not? Why aren't you in class?

I really hated my conscience.

"I'm Dario, I just moved here." The boy finally spoke. That's a stupid name. I tried to determine how built he was making sure that if Sam needed me I could beat the shit out of this jerk.

"Wes would you stop checking him out." I shoot Sam a death glare. I could see Dario laughing and I wanted to punch him in his stupid face.

"Dario that is Wes, He is still in closet." She had the biggest smile on her face. She was enjoying this way too much. That made my anger start to melt away and I didn't fell like punching Dario quite as much.

"Samantha would you stop spreading lies?" I rolled my eyes.

"Don't Deny it pretty boy." Pretty boy.. I couldn't help but smile. Wait, I didn't just... this girl was seriously messing with my head.

"You think I'm Pretty?" I bring my hand to my heart and pretend to be all emotional. I was going soft...

"You two are very entertaining, do you guys banter like this all the time?" Is it bad I totally forgot he was still here?

"No she used to be a huge nerd that no one talked to or noticed." Except me, I noticed her even before I knew that she wasn't a nerd. OK maybe it was for the bet with Hunter but I'm still counting it.