1

Annie pov
Today is going to be a good day, first of all its Friday, second of all Katie and I are having a sleepover, and third of all were going to make a bunch of slime!
"Annie come start the vlog please"
"okay mommy"
I walk downstairs and get the vlog camera say hi to Frisbee then start the vlog,
"Good morning guys it's currently like 8 ish 9 ish and im getting ready for gym, Frisbee wants to say hi to you guys," i flip the camera around and show Frisbee "daddy when your editing this put music"
I show Frisbee running around then mommy calls me and tells us we have to go.
"So we're on our way to gym right now, hayleys at school and mommy's going to go get some stuff for Katie and I's, to i say i's or what?" I say looking at mommy.
"Hm I'm not sure,"
"Okay guys so the gyms like 5 minutes away so I'll see you after!"
Katie pov
I'm so exited for my slime party with annie tonight so exited I can't focus on eating breakfast, on our way, late may I add, to gym.
"Katie, we've been in the car for 10 minutes now and you've taken 2 bites our of your bagel" miss Jill says pointing the camera on me.
"I'm just trying to savour the taste, and I'm so exited to go to annies,"
Just then my phone went off, "I bet it's a text from annie" I thought taking my phone out of my pocket, but it wasn't annie.
(K- Katie U-unknown)
U- hi...we need to talk
K- who is this?
U- just let me talk
K-no tell me who it is
U- but if I tell you, you won't wanna talk
K- just tell me I will still talk
U- okay fine, im.....
I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter! I know it's kinda short but I have homework and I really wanna publish it!! Who do you think is texting Katie? Comment below, thanks for reading! -cadence_writes