2

Katie pov
K- you are?
U- I am liv
K- liv? As in the one who went  live and told a bunch of lies about my best friends brothers funeral???
U- yes, I'm sorry
K- sorry doesn't quite cut it but I'm at the gym to hang out with MY best friend, not yours you lost that
U- please Katie
K- please what liv??
U- please give me one more chance
K- no
Livs pov (all of this is not intended to be hate on liv it's all un true)
I turn off my phone and put it face first on my night stand.
"GOD LIV YOUR SO STUPID" i screamed looking down at my cut wrist. I started crying, "why am I so stupid??"
I get off my bed and take a razor and start cutting my wrist and cry some more, then I fall asleep crying, thinking of all the hate telling me to kill myself, telling me I'm so stupid, that no one likes me.
I wake up a few hours later with blood all over my sheets, "shoot" i say, I tiptoe to the bath room and wet a face cloth. I try to get the blood but it's permanent, 'like the damage I've done' I thought and started crying again.
Annies pov
As soon as Katie came in the door to the gym I knew something was wrong. "Hey Katie I'm so exited for tonight"
"What? Oh hi annie I'm exited to"
"Is eveything okay?" I asked her confused,
"YES ANNIE I'M FINE WHY WOULDN'T I BE FINE ANNIE?" she yelled, right at me.
Before I knew it I was a bathroom stal crying. "Annie?" It was arden, I just ignored her. "Annie I know your in here I can see your shoes," she said putting her foot under her stal. I opened the door and gave arden the biggest hug, "what did I do arden? Why did she freak out at me? I didn't do anything arden" I said putting my head into her shoulder. Then couch Mary walked in.
Couch Mary's pov
Eveyone is saying that annie is crying in the bathroom, that poor girl. I tell the girls a warmup then go to the bathroom were annie is crying on ardens shoulder, annie looks up, "I'm okay couch Mary." She says wiping her face, "Annie your not okay, what happened, arden can leave if you want," i say wrapping my arm around her. "No she can stay, I'll tell you" she tells me about Katie freaking out at her out of blue. "Awe hun eveyone has bad days"
Katies pov
"I feel so bad peanut" i say pacing back and forth, "why did you freak out at her?" I stopped turned and saw Mia and via standing there, "you really hurt her," Mia said, "after all she's been through," via said, "that was such a bratty thing to do," Mia said, "yeah it was," Then they walked away. Tears started to drip down my face, everyone was mad at me I only yelled, that's it.
Annies pov
Before I knew it I was crying in couch Mary's arm, but it wasn't about Katie anymore it was about Caleb.
"I miss him so much" i said wiping my face. "Me too annie, but you need to clean up and get ready for gym arden will help you, and after gym I need to talk to your mom.
"Okay why?" I said standing up, "I'm just concerned about you love" Mary said then walked out of the bathroom. Arden wiped some tears because I guess she was crying too. "I miss him too annie" we both washed our faces and went out to gym, as soon as I got out everyone crowded around me, "oh my gosh annie," Mia said, "i can't belive she did that to you," via said, "some best friend," amanda said. "Your right she is my BEST FRIEND AND I LOVE HER MORE THEN ANYTHING SHE'S BEEN THREW IT ALL WITH ME AND THE LAST THING I WANT IS BRATS LIKE YOU TALKING ABOUT MY BEST FRIEND GO AWAY" I yelled stomping right over to Katie she gave me a big hug, "I'm so sorry annie I didn't mean to hu-" "Katie you weren't the reason i was upset, you were there when Caleb ya know, and i was scared to loose you"