Chapter 1

It was a not-so-normal witch hunt that Sam and Dean were hunting. This witch was so powerful that they needed more help than an angel.
"Really boys, I'm flattered," Crowley mocked. "You called me."
"We need you for a hunt. A witch hunt," Dean explained.
"The famous Winchesters need little old me for a hunt? Don't make me blush, Squirrel," Crowley rolled his eyes.
"We're serious Crowley," Castiel growled.
"You're always serious, darling," Crowley retorted. "Fine, I'll help you on your petty little witch hunt."
"Let's go then."

When they got to the warehouse where the witch was at, they pulled out the materials they needed to destroy the witch. They walked through the door only to be brought into a new place.
They looked at each other before turning to look at the door, which had closed behind them. They stood in a dark alleyway only to end with a brick wall. Crowley opened the wooden door back, but saw a store closet "The hell?" Crowley muttered.
"Not quite," rang a voice behind them. Sam and Dean growled in realization.
"Gabriel."
"Hello boys!" Gabriel smiled. "I thought you would've learned."
"We're looking for a witch, smartass," Dean said. "Why are you here?"
"I did a little tinkering and poof, a fake witch. I made sure I got you two thinking I was real powerful so that you brought Cassie boy along with you," Gabriel chuckled. "It worked."
"Where are we?" Sam asked.
"You, of all people, should know. You being the geek in the family," Gabriel smirked. "Harry Potter! You guys wanted a witch, you got thousands of the little guys. In a school. Which you will be teaching at.
"Are you serious?!" Crowley shouted.
"We're going to be teaching a bunch of brats with wands?"
"Exactly, Crowley. You're a Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, Castiel is a Care of Magical Creatures co-teacher -you know, because the guy likes bees-, Dean is a Quidditch Coach -I made that-, and Sammy Boy is a Charms co-teacher," Gabriel informed.
"The hell is a Quidditch?" Dean asked.
"A sport. It's like soccer- there it is! That look of realization Sammy gets whenever it hits him in the face!" Gabriel pinched Sam's cheek. "Why don't you explain Quidditch to Dean, Sam."
"It's like soccer. There are four balls: A Quaffle, Two Bludgers, and a Golden Snitch. There are six ringed goal posts, three on each end of the pitch. The Quaffle is used to score points by the Chasers, and everytime they score a point it's ten points. The Beaters protect the team from Bludgers hit off the other team's Beaters' bats. The Keeper protects the goalposts like a goalie. The Seeker tries to catch the Golden Snitch and when he or she does the game ends and the Seeker's team gets 150 points," Sam explained.
"Thanks Dumbledork," Dean muttered.
"We need robes," Sam said after he rolled his eyes. "And wands. And money."
"Here you go," Gabriel tossed them money pouches. "Full of gold. Go and buy your stuff."
"Where?" Castiel asked. Gabriel snapped his fingers and the brick wall collapsed.
"There. Have fun," he smirked before disappearing.
"Let's go boys," Dean started into the alley. Diagon Alley.

Harry Potter and Supernatural crossover!