Chapter 3

The Winchesters, the angel, and Crowley finished up their dinner and went to bed, despite how Crowley and Castiel said 'we don't sleep much'. Molly Weasley wasn't having any of their excuses and forced them into the spare room. Crowley and Castiel sat at the table, bored out of their minds, while Sam and Dean prepared for bed.
Suddenly, a small arguement erupted in the bathroom. "Dean what the hell??"
"You should've moved your hand."
"So you spat on it??"
"This toothpaste tastes like shit!!"
"Why'd you spit it on me??"
"I didn't mean to! Stop acting like a bitch and man up! It was just a little spit!"
"From your mouth! Who knows where it's been?"
The bicker went on for a while, both to Crowley and Castiel's amusement, so when the Winchester brothers emerged from the bathroom, the demon just had to snicker at them. "You two have fun in there?" He asked. Even Castiel had an amused look on his face.
The brother's gave him a bitchface before Dean fell into the lower bunk bed. "Sam, get your ass on the top bunk."
"No!"
"Yes!"
With that the second arguement was settled and Sam got on the top bunk. He stretched out and his feet hung over the sides.
"I want to go home," the younger Winchester groaned after accidently kicking the wall again.
"You're not alone."

~

The next day, Sam and Dean were woken up by a loud shriek. Both brothers jerked up in their beds and the two beings at the table perked up a little. "Ooh, some fun!" Crowley said.
"FRED WHAT THE BLOODY HECK?" One of the children yelled out. The only response was hooting laughter and a simple 'It's George!'.
"This reminds me of Heaven, before the war, when Gabriel pulled pranks on our brothers and sisters. It never ended very well for him," Castiel said. He never spoke of Heaven anymore so the Winchesters were slightly interested. They said no more before getting up and dressing in their normal clothes.
"I'm not wearing that damn dress," Dean said, pulling on his shirt.
"For once, I agree with Dean," Crowley said, snapping his fingers and appearing in his usual black suit. Castiel was already in his trenchcoat, so he just shrugged. Sam changed into his normal clothes as well, just because they were more comfortable.
When they got downstairs- Crowley stumbled over a flying vase going down the stairs, which caused the brothers to howl with laughter- they were met with the little redhead with the crush on Dean and Molly Weasley doing dishes. "Good morning, boys."
"Good morning?" Castiel asked, ducking as a spoon flew over his head. "Why is your silverwear trying to attack me?" He asked in an extremely monotone voice.
"Fred, George, stop using magic in the house!" Molly cried. Dean got hit in the back of the head with a wooden spoon and Sam laughed.
"Kind of like when Missouri threatened to hit you with a spoon if you put your feet on her table! Hahaha, priceless," Sam laughed out. Dean gave his brother a glare.
"Oh, boys, the kids are playing Quidditch outside if you want to join!" Molly offered. Sam immediately grabbed Dean's arm and pulled him to the backyard.
"Thank you!" He called. Dean grunted as he was jerked outside. "This is what you'll be coaching," Sam said. At first, Dean didn't see anything, but when he looked up his stomach dropped.
"We need to get out of this world," he repeated, staring at the laughing children as they flew around. Suddenly, the youngest red head boy fell off his broom and into Castiel's arms.
"Are you alright?" The angel asked. Ron nodded, a little shocked that the angel could catch him like that. Castiel put him down and he just grabbed his fallen broom, taking off again.
Dean grabbed onto his brother's jacket. "I'm going to be sick," he said nervously. Sam laughed a little at his fearless older brother being scared by some flying. "Shut up before I magic Crowley into a clown or something."
"You do that I will make your life a living hell," Crowley snarled. "Literally."
Dean laughed a bit. They retreated back inside and Castiel pulled out his wand. "I don't understand why I need this."
"To cast spells!" Ginny cried, making even Crowley jump a little. None of them noticed her, despite her flaming red hair. "How could you cast spells without a wand."
"You could use blood," Crowley said, causing the girl's eyes to go wide and for Sam to kick him in the shin. "Ouch! What?"
"Crowley was homeschooled. He doesn't really know the normal way to cast spells," Sam said, trying to cover for Crowley's slip up.
"Hermione really likes you, Crowley. She talked our ears off last night," Ginny said. Crowley rolled his eyes a little when Dean 'awwww'ed.
"Awww, what's the matter Crowley? You not too fond of your little girlfriend?" Dean snickered.
Crowley growled at him. "Funny coming from you, lover boy. When are you and the angel going to come out?"
This started a heated arguement between Dean and the King of Hell. Castiel eventually tired of the childish bickering and flashed white eyes. "Enough." Was all he had to say. The two men halted their arguing to look at the angel. "You're acting like children and pressing my patience," he said. Through the monotone you could hear his irritation.
"Sorry, Crowley and I aren't on great terms," Dean said as simply as he could before Molly told them it was almost time to go.
They didn't have much other than a duffle with their robes in it. Sam carried the duffle easily, and each of the hunters had their 'magic sticks', as Dean called them, in their pockets. Molly drove them to the station, much to Crowley's despise. When they got to the station, Castiel looped a finger through Crowley's collar and held on tightly. "Castiel, what are you doing?" he asked.
"Making sure we don't lose you," the angel explained simply, walking over with the brothers to a brick wall. "Why are we here?"
"Watch," Fred said with a grin. Him and George grabbed onto their luggage buggy and broke into a run.
"You're going to crash!" Sam cried.
The twins just laughed as they went through the brick wall. Yes, through the brick wall. The Winchesters were astonished. "I don't believe it," Dean said. Next went Ron, and then Harry. Sam and Dean stuck their hands through the wall, pulled them out, and then stuck them in again. Hermione, who was growing impatient, pushed them in without their consent before walking in herself. Ginny went to follow before motioning to Castiel and Crowley to follow. Castiel stepped through and pulled the shorter man in by the collar.
Dean was in shock. "You guys seeing this?" He asked. They nodded. Even Castiel was silent. "So I'm not insane," he guessed. Sam shook his head.
"What? Are American stations not like this?" George asked with a small grin. Crowley shook his head.
"No, America is much simpler," he said. The boy walked off and he muttered, "Let's go back to America, I left Scotland for a reason."