Chapter 12

Chapter 12

I sat on the windowsill in front of Bella's bed and watched her relaxed form as she breathed. At the moment I kinda felt like Edward, and that really creeped me out. But, I didn't need to sleep. I could always do some bippity boppity boo like the fairy Godmother from Cinderella; and I wouldn't be tired in the morning!
I knew Edward was outside waiting for me to go to sleep and then come and stalk Bella, but I didn't care. He could wait. I had to many things on my mind at the moment.

Tomorrow,er, today-it's 12:02-I would go over to the Cullen's, get Edward to go save Bella, follow, play mean, then come back and stay over at the Cullen's. Yep, I had it all planned out perfectly.
I wouldn't have a problem with the Cullen's on leaving, 'cause I could use my bippity boppity boo magic, or come up with a great lie; I am a great lier. Well, I wouldn't be able to lie to God, even if my life depended on it.

I sighed and shifted slightly on the sill. Being in Twilight was fun, but it was hard work if you wanted everything to go smoothly and correctly. Also, you have to make sure your keeping up with the story. I missed the La Push beach party thing!
When Bella asked me why I hadn't gone I totally flipped. I am such an idiot. I'm making sure I keep track and check the book every so often now.

I jumped slightly when Bella moved and muttered stuff about Edward. Tonight she was going to figure out about Edward and sparkly vampires! I'm still on the fence thou, about whether or not I should make sure she checks out shapeshifters. It might make things easier with Jacob. And me and Edward are going to have a little chit-chat about his pack issues.

You know, I never did hear another thing from my parents. I wonder what's happening.

Sighing again I moved from the window and laid down on my sleeping bag. I figure I might as well sleep, makes time go faster that way. Then Edward can stop getting annoyed, making my witch senses stop and calm, and come up and stalk Bella in her sleep.

Jeesh, I'd slap him if I found that out. I don't like being watched, and being watched while sleeping? That's just weird.

"Diosa nos ayude." I muttered in Spanish before falling into darkness, and sleeping peacefully.

I awoke before Bella did. I quietly got dressed while she slept. I pulled on my dark skinny jeans, a black t-shirt, and my leather jacket. Even thou I didn't really need it against the cold, it made me look cooler and more dangerous; and that's the look I'm going for.

I applied black eye shadow and some eyeliner with a light lipgloss, and slowly made my way downstairs. There was a note on the table, telling Bella that Charlie had gone fishing with Harry and would probably be back tomorrow. Which would be just fine.

I wasn't exactly sure what Bella would like so I just pulled out Cheerio cereal, and fried some bacon and toast, to make French toast. I also made myself coffee while I waited for Bella to come down.

Twenty minutes after I heard the shower turn on, Bella came downstairs.

I smiled as she came over into the kitchen, and took in what I was doing. Her eyes widened slightly and she looked at the food before back at me.

"You-" I stopped her before she could lecture on about how I was the guest and I didn't need to do anything.

"Don't stress. I make the best French toast anyway. I wasn't sure what you liked so I kinda just made what I usually make myself at home. I hope it was ok." I ask, sounding a bit sheepish.

I took a sip of my coffee and turned to take the toast off the pan and onto the plate.

"It's alright. It's fine, really. Looks good." Bella babbled, then shut her mouth when she realized what she was doing and blushed slightly.

I smiled slightly and handed her the plate of French toast. We each sprinkled white powder on it with syrup, and poured some cereal. We each nibbled on bacon also once it cooled down and we didn't burn our fingers.

We kinda just hung around the house for the next couple of hours and talked about almost nothing. She asked about my life and where I'm from and such. I told her I was from Florida, I had a young brother and had, had two sisters.
She told me she was sorry and frowned slightly when I said I was from Florida.

"You kinda have a Texan accent in your voice." She says looking at me confused. "Are you sure your from Fl?" She asks. I grin.
"Yep, and I get that a lot. It's kinda weird really. I have really no relation to Texas. Ireland, Italy, and German yes, Texas, sadly, no." I say and she laughs.

I'm soon heading out the door, waving goodbye, and heading over to the Cullen's. I'm practically bubbling with excitement, I wouldn't be surprised if I make Jasper go bouncing off the walls because of my crazy emotions.

Spanish-English
Diosa nos ayude- Goddess help us.