What is a Feminist? - Part 1

Start writing your story

             Hello, readers. My name is Sasha, I am 14 years old, and, at this age, I don't know much, but I do know that there is a lot of things wrong in the world, and I would love to help be the change. I am a feminist and activist, and basically, this is going to be my thoughts put into the world of Wattpad. 

             The thing that sucks about being so young is that the majority of the time, our ideas are cast aside and not considered, when, a lot of the time, our decisions would be better. For example, Donald Trump's Muslim ban is honestly so stupid. He's banning countries where maybe 0.2%, more or less, are actually a threat to our country. He's banning my cousins in Somalia, who I have met many times, even though they are the farthest thing from dangerous. Most of the teens that I know, who have their act together, are against the Muslim ban, yet Trump, a 70 year old man, cannot understand how sad it is to do this. It really angers me that in the first week of him being president, he has signed 19 executive orders, but Obama, in his first month, only signed 8. Obama had such great views that he could've carried out, if only he had been allowed to. See, most of the Senators were Republican, and wouldn't let him pass Executive orders that they are now allowing Trump to pass. 

If I were to go on, I would right three pages about the same thing, so I'll end this rant here! Sasha out!!!

                                                        Always Remember to Stand Up for What's Right,

                                                        Even If It Doesn't Feel right. (=^_^=)

                                                                          -Maya Angelou