Chapter 3

Viviana's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hate myself. I hate myself for getting  into this mess. I should've known better and just left it all alone. Now I'm never gonna see my friends again. I'm gonna be stuck with the mobsters ,who took me, for the rest of my life. They'll probably torture me until the day I die. All I can do now is hope that doesn't happen and watch the clouds as we fly to Italy.
" Viviana," Geovanni whispered from his seat.
I ignored him and continued to look out the window.
I heard him sigh and get up. He walked towards me and sat down in the seat next to me.
" Viviana, please listen to me," he pleaded.
" Go away," I said emotionlessly.
" No. Not until you listen to me dammit," he said in a hard tone.
" Fine, then I'll move," I said getting up. I walked towards a little bar area and sat down on a stool.
" I tried to convince him to let you stay in your home town, but he didn't trust you to keep your mouth shut," he said quietly.
" Why!? I would've kept my damn mouth shut if it meant that I didn't have to leave what I had. I finally started bringing my life back together, but now I have to start all over again," I shouted.
" I tried I really did," he said a little louder.
" Please, just leave me alone," I said.
" Viviana!! He's trying to fix things so just shut your damn mouth," Alessio yelled.
" Don't ever yell at me. You're the reason why I'm on this damn plane," I yelled storming over to him.
" Really!? Last I checked your dumbass was the one who decided to listen in on a conversation you had nothing to do with. Also what did I tell you about yelling at me," he yelled.
" I don't care what you told me. You aren't my father," I yelled back.
" You're right cause your father and the rest of your family are dead," he yelled in my face.
When he said that it was like a shot to the heart, but before I knew it my hand came in contact with his cheek leaving a big red mark.
" How dare you!!! Never talk about my family," I screamed with tears staining my cheeks.
I looked in Alessio's eyes and he looked in pain, but then it was pure fury.
" Lets go," he said grabbing me by the arm.
" Let go of me," I said angrily.
We walked down a narrow hallway to a door. When Alessio opened the door I realized it was a bedroom. As soon as we got in the room he threw me on the bed and and slammed the door. I scooted to the far side of the bed to avoid him.
" Viviana, come here," he said in a hard tone.
" No," I said loudly.
Next thing I know he dove at me knocking me off the bed. We landed on the floor with a loud thud.
" When I ask you to do something, you do it," he snarled in my ear.
" I don't take orders from anyone," I snarled back.
" You're gonna have to learn to. We can do this the hard way or the easy way. Your choice," he said.
" I'll never learn so it doesn't matter," I said.
Alessio picked me up pressed me up against the wall.
" Why won't you just listen. It's so simple and easy," he said putting his hand around my neck.
" I'm my own person and you can't control me," I spat.
He started putting pressure around my throat and began cutting my airway off. I brought my hands up around his wrist and dug my nails into his skin causing him to bleed.
" You fucking bitch," he yelled moving his arms away from me. I made a quick dash for the door and luckily made it. I opened it quickly and then locked it. I shut it and took the string from the sweatpants and put it around the handle and the handle to the bathroom door so he couldn't get out.
" Viviana, you better let me out right now or I'll knock this door down," he yelled.
I couldn't help but laugh at him.
" You can try but I don't think you'll be knocking it down anytime soon," I said in between breaths.
I walked out into the main part of the jet and saw Geovanni sitting with his earbuds in. I quickly sat down next to him and scared him.
" What the hell. When did you get out here," he asked.
" About two minutes ago. By the way your brother is trapped in the bedroom down there, so don't let him out" I said with a smile.
" How the hell did you manage to get him trapped in there," he asked laughing.
" Well as I ran out of the room I locked the door behind me and then took the string from your sweatpants and tied it around the doorknob to the bedroom and bathroom door. He threatened to knock the door down but he won't be able to because he's on the inside," I said.
" Viviana, if he wants to get out of there he can," Geovanni said with a smirk.
" I don't think he'll be getting out of there anytime soon," I said.
" Umm maybe you should think again" he said pointing down the hall at the door.
" How the hell did he get out," I practically screamed.
" He has been trained to get out of everything you could possibly get trapped in. That scenario right there was a piece of cake compared to other places he's had to get out of," Geovanni said laughing.
Alessio on the other hand wasn't laughing. He looked beyond pissed. He started coming towards me and all I could do was stand there with wide eyes. I finally snapped out of it and ran towards the little bar they had on the jet. This time I wasn't fast enough. Alessio caught me by the waist before I could get close to the bar.
" You know I should just fucking kill you right here right now," he yelled in my ear. I flinched and tried to move away but his grip kept getting tighter and tighter.
He shoved me against the wall and winded me.
" One more fucking incident out of you and you're dead. You got it," he yelled.
" Fuck you," I said spitting in his face.
Alessio stood there and breathed heavily with his eyes closed.
" You really like testing the wrong people don't you ," he said gritting his teeth.
" I guess so," I said with a smirk.
Alessio ripped me away and threw me over his shoulder.
" Alessio put me down," I screamed hitting his back. I tried bringing my leg down but his grip was to tight on my legs for me to move.
" That's not gonna work this time," he said laughing.
He walked back down the hallway to the bedroom. When we got into the room he shut the door and locked it behind us.
He slammed me on the bed and then walked over to the closet. He pulled out rope and tape. My stomach dropped when he started walking towards me with the tape in his hand. I started backing away to the far edge of the bed to get away from him.
" Alessio what are you doing," I said backing away.
" Doing what I should've done as soon as we left the airport," he said lunging at me.
I yelped and fell off the side of the bed. I got up and ran to the door and tried to open it but it was locked. It tried to unlock it but Alessio put his hand over my mouth. I grabbed his arm and began to dig my nails into his skin.
" Viviana," he said gritting his teeth.
I managed to move his hand and bite it.
" Ouch you bitch," he yelled while dropping me.
I got up and ran to a door that was a bathroom and locked myself inside. My heart was pounding and I was breathing heavily.
" Viviana, open the door," he boomed.
" No," I screamed.
I heard him huff in annoyance and then it got quiet. I got up and went to the door. I put my ear against the door to see if he was still out there but it was quiet. I sighed in relief and leaned my back against the door.
All of a sudden I hear fast heavy footsteps. I tried to move but I wasn't quick enough. Before I knew it Alessio knocked the door down and I fell forward and then everything went black.