Chapter 2

Matthews POV

I see her again. "Starr?" I question. She runs towards me and we hug. I pick her feet up off the ground while hugging her. 4 boys got jealous. "I love you beautiful," I say after I kiss her on the forehead. Only if she was mine then I can have her all to myself, but now I must share her. I put her down. "Matt?" She said while pausing. "Yes?" I ask. "I have a couple of hours until my parents get home, but I have to cook dinner because my parents will yell at me and abuse me," she said. Tears stream down her face. I pull her in for a hug. "How about we take the tour bus to your house?" I ask. "I have a ride with Mya, but I could tell her I got a ride," she said. "You could do that and I'll go tell the boys were going to drop you off," I said. "Ok," she said. She lets go of me and walks up to her friend and I go toward the boys and tell them the plan and I text the manager.

Starrs POV

After talking to Matt I walk over to Mya. "Hey, Mya I somehow got a ride with Magcon/digitour," I said to her. "How?" Mya asked. "Well Matt said he'll take me home on the tour bus," I said. "Lucky, you, I have to baby sit my 13-year-old little brother," Mya said. "Why does he have to be babysat? Hes 13 and when you were 13 you weren't babysat," I said. "My mom is being overprotective over him and she wants him safe. She also has work," Mya said. "Oh okay," I said. Mya pulls out her phone and texts her mom shell be there in 5 minutes and said I had a ride with one of my friends. "Well I'll see you tomorrow," Mya said while hugging me. She walks to the boys group and tells them bye and gives them all a hug. Then she leaves. "Ready to go?" Matt asks. "Yep," I said while smiling. We all piled in the bus. I sat next to Jacob and Hayes. "Lets put on some music from my phone," I said. I plugged in my phone to the speaker.

I put a playlist on shuffle. My favorite song came on and I started singing. "I'm just tryna breathe just tryna to figure it out because I built these walls to watch the crumbling down," I sang. Soon the song ended. Everyone was recording me for vine and Instagram. "We all need your Vine, Instagram, Musical.ly, Snapchat, and twitter, Cameron said. Its _Simply.Starr16_," I said. My phone vibrates with notifications on my social medias. Cameron Dallas followed you on Instagram. Matthew Espinosa followed you on twitter. Jacob Sartorius followed you on Musical.ly and Instagram.

And so on. "Can I take a picture with you guys," I said to Hayes and Jacob. "Yeah sure," They both said. I pulled up my snapchat and did the dog filter they both kissed my cheek and I stuck my tongue out and took the picture. I save it to my phone and I caption it 'My favs.' I send it to my story and send it to Hayes and Jacob. I do one with just Hayes. I do the dog filter. I save it and caption it Best day ever with the people I loved since I met them in person for the first time. I save it and I put it up on my story and send it to Hayes. I did the same with Jacob and I caption it Favorite person and I can only wear his sweatshirt XP. I save it and I post it on my story and send it to Jacob. I lay my head-on Jacob and he takes a picture of us and he saves it and captions it Fav person ever! @_Simply.Starr16_ #NoHate. He puts it on his story and sends it to me and he adds me back. When the bus does a long turn to the right I lean over on Hayes and I look up at him and smile.

He takes a picture and saves it and posts it on his story and send is to me and he also captions it I loved this girl ever since I met her can we please be #bestfriendgoals? @_Simply.Starr16_. He posts it. The song She Bad by Cameron Dallas comes on and Cameron and I both rap to the song. I recorded Cameron and I rapping the song. I posted it on Vine and so did everyone else. I saw them tagging me in the Vines and I just laugh at myself in the video. "I hate you guys, but I love you anyways even when you guys get me at my most embarrassing moments," I said. "You embarrass yourself by singing the song," Jack J. said. I stick my tongue out at him. "You're such a child," Jack J. said. "Aren't we all?" I ask sarcastically.

"I'm the only mature one here in this bus," Jack J. said. We all start to laugh knowing he isnt. "The only mature one is Nash and I," Cameron said. Jack just sticks his tongue out at all of us." You just did the same thing I did," I said. "That was not mature," Matthew said. "Guys can we just listen to Sweatshirt without fighting?" I ask. Everyone looks at me weirdly and just laughs. "Chillin with a hair tie, no make-up with some sweatpants on," I sing.

I start to sing the chorus. "You can wear my sweatshirt, and you can tell your friends, and well be together till the end, Girl, you can wear my sweatshirt, cause youre the only one I hold And I dont want you to be cold So, baby, wear my," I sang. Everyone is videoing me and posting it on vine. My phone is blowing up with me being tagged in it and everything. We finally get my house. Everyone piles out of the car. "Were dropping this beautiful girl at her house and maybe hang out with her for a bit," Cameron faces his phone at me and I smile. He must be on snapchat. I thought. We all go to my porch and sit in the chairs. I sit on the chair swing in between Matt and Jacob. "Hey Jacob can I get your number? I dont think I got when I was getting everyones number," I said.