Tell him I love him

Alyssa:

"Mathew... MATHEW!" I shouted, waking up my sleeping bestfriend

He jolted up, rubbing his eyes and blinking rapidly to get the sleep out of his eyes.

"Boi, we got school and its 7:15" I told him, pointing at his lavalamb clock on his desk

"What would I do without you?" He said as he quickly jumped out of his bed and rushed to his bathroom.

I sighed and shook my head. Mathew has been my best friend since 6th grade and yet now in the 11th grade he still needs me to wake him up... Zayum. I waited about five minutes before the door opened to the bathroom to reveal a breath taking sight. Mathew stepped out, his hair, perfect. His Magcon sweater fitting over his torso perfectly and his skiny jeans running down his legs to his vans was astonishing.

Ive had a crush on him for the longest while and im sure he knows, but.. But he just countinues to leave me in the dark about his feelings towards me, but I think its for the best. I mean if he doesn't like me that way, its fine. I just don't want my own feelings getting in the way of our friendship ya know?

"Aly hand me my beanie" he practically commanded as he took his phone off the charger

"Fine, which one?" I asked, opening a drawer full of beanies

"Uhhhh"

I picked a random one and threw it at him, he was going to take forever. He caught it and gave me a 'Really?' look. I simply shrugged and opened his bedroom door.

"Alyssa were you able to get Matty up?" His moms voice echoed through the hall

"Yeah, but now hes being picky with his clothing!"

Matt looked at me wide eyed, he better mentally prepare for what's next.

"MATHEW I SWEAR TO GOD, YOU HAVE ENOUGH CLOTHES! I AM GOING TO GET RID OF THEM AND GIVE THEM TO THE KIDS IN NEED CAUSE I-" His mom shouted

"Sorry" I mouthed, stepping out of his room as he glared after me

This morning has so far turned out great!

~*~

We entered the school and I imediatly regretted walking in with Matt. Girls imediatly crowded him which made me grow jelouse, especially when he just took it all in instead of walking to class with me. I know I can't expect him to know all of my emotions, but maybe, just maybe, he would for once take notice that some things going on.

I've been bullied since the first day of school, and no matter how many times I want to discuss it with him he talks about himself, how fun Magcon was and how he missed the Jacks and whatnot. I thought about how he didn't notice when he came over that my mom no longer lived with us because she ran off with someone else.

How long would it take him to realize life isn't only about himself? I don't know, but as long as I feel far away from it I'm okay....

Right?

The bell rang and I began to walk hurriedly to my first class of the day, when I was stopped.

"Well well well, if it isn't nerd girl!" Franks familiar voice began as his crew blocked the hallway

Meet my bully frank. I honestly just want him to go away, for everything to go away but that doesn't work no matter how hard I wish.

"Leave me alone Frank" I mumbled, attempting to push past him

"What? Sorry I didn't catch on to what you said, you sound like a mouse" he chuckled, shoving me backwards, if it went for my balance I would've fallen.