Moonlight ring/Stones

Moonlight Rings

A Moonlight Amulet is a piece of jewelry with a black kyanite gemstone enchanted by to allow to control their , thus sparing them the need to turn every month on the .

- The werewolves who have moonlight stones gain the full strength from their werewolf form, making them strong enough to overpower threats without having to transform.

Super Speed - They also gain the full speed from their werewolf form, without having to transform.

Werewolf Bite - They are able to grow fangs that produce the same lethal venom that they gain in werewolf form without a full transformation.. Those these bites are not fatal to an Original vampire, the venom is still toxic enough to weaken them and cause them to suffer hallucinations while it leaves their system.

Super Agility - They will possess the full super-human agility from their werewolf form. While in human form, they will be able to jump at extreme height and also climb, flip and run extremely fast at will without difficulty or exhaustion.

Enhanced Healing Factor - They will acquire a slightly stronger regenerative ability.

Lycanthrope Enhancement - They will have the ability to make their eyes glow at will, which at the same time will not only increase their strength but their speed as well.

Transformation Control - They are shielded from the full moon and do not need to transform, controlling the beast inside them and presumably allowing them to transform at will.