Chapter 2(remake)

A/n:Have you ever been in a car purpose.

Elizabeth pov

Meliodas:Hey Elizabeth.

Elizabeth:U-uh yes?

Meliodas:Could you come down stairs for a minute.

Elizabeth:Of course.

Elizabeth's mind:It's real i actual did it i found sir meliodas one of the legendary seven deadly sins...i think.

I walked down stairs and saw sir meliodas with pink shirt and a skirt he then handed them to me and told me to put them on.

Elizabeth:So what's this new outfit for?

Meliodas:It's the tavern uniform.

Hawk:Way to put your pervy thoughts on displace there dude.

Elizabeth:While i waiter the tables do you want me to keep a eye out on possible rumer on the were a bout of the other seven deadly sins?

Meliodas:Some info on the knights would be ok to*lifts skirt up *

Elizabeth:Ahh!

Meliodas:oh don't worry just conducting a size check.

Hawk: You moran your scaring the one person who can bring in customers!

After sir Meliodas got done giving me size check i decided to ask him what his crime was as a seven deadly sin.

Elizabeth:Sir Meliodas there something i been meaning to ask you 7 deadly sins are you really that wicket are you all terrible criminals as the rest of the world says if you are what awful crime did you comment?

Meliodas:My crime well...

Elizabeth:Seems to me i just don't understand what type of a person you are after all you after all you made a effort to save me even tho you didn't know who i was.

Meliodas:Truth is 10 years ago i traveled through leonis stealing every pair of panties i could get my hands on.

Elizabeth:You've got to be kidding!?

Meliodas:Thats right.

Elizabeth:Phew

Meliodas:Ok what i really did was i stocked a thousand girl with perfect boobs and groped them all.

Elizabeth:Boob groping That's just a joke right!?

Meliodas:Thats right.

Elizabeth:Please stop messing around or did you do a crime so terrible you cant fit it in to words.

Meliodas:Maybe?

As i was about to ask him another question we heard a loud explosion nearby.

Elizabeth:Ahhh!

Meliodas:*Boobs in face*Be careful!

Elizabeth:Do you think that holy knight found us!

Meliodas:No i don't think so but ill go check it to be sure.

Meliodas pov

I walked over to where we heard the explosion as i got closet i saw two people laying in the center of the crater i ran towards them to see if they were ok as i got close to them i checked there pulse and to my surprise they were alive i picked them both up and brought them in to the boar hat.

To be continued

A/n:Whut.