Chapter 4 (I think

HGGUGJHBIHBIHSRCJHBFUHECBJHSRBFIHRNEIHCBEIHRFBHIOKJOUGGDWEDJOKKDDQQHNKKLLPKI ON WITH THE STORY!!

Mitch's POV:

Then Jerome grunted. "Is he mad at me?" I thought. I shrugged it off and continued drinking my milk when it was all gone I went in the kitchen and put my glass in the sink. Jerome was blushing like a mad man. "What is he blushing about?" I thought. I was walking upstairs when I slipped. "Whaaaaaa!!!!" I yelled falling down the stairs. I heard a loud thump but I landed on my feet (kinda). Jerome walked up to me. "Are you o...." He cut himself off. "What's wrong?" I asked. That's when I saw my hat on the floor. "GAHH!!" I yelled and grabbed my hat. I felt tears in my eyes as Jerome stood up and said something I never wanted to hear. "What are you!?" I started bawling and ran upstairs into my room and slammed the door. I slowly slid down it quietly sobbing. "Mitch I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you sad." He said. "YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT I AM!!??" I yelled at the door. "HUH???" I said. "Yes." I heard from Jerome. I open the door and tell Jerome to come in and sit. I walk into the bathroom and take off my pants leaving me in my boxers. I cut a hole in my boxers and my tail springs free. I take off my shirt and walk out. His eyes widen. "This is what I am, Jerome. A freak of nature. Stupid, ugly, unloved. I'm a stupid hybrid. Okay? I am a kitten hybrid. " I say and curl up in a ball on the floor and slowly sob. Jerome walked up to me and kneels down. He feels my ears and he was about to feel my tail but I jerk away. "What's wrong with your tail?" He asks concerned. " n-nothing." I say. "Than let me feel your tail." He says. I scoot closer and he slowly streaked my tail. "Ngh" I muffled and pulled away. "Are you okay??

" he asked. I see a bulge growing in my pants. I cross my legs so it was unnoticeable. He stands up but falls. Right on me. He is not straddling me. I look into his beautiful eyes and he looks in mine. All of a sudden he starts to lean down closing his eyes. I do the same and soon our lips meet. I felt sparks, no, fireworks. We disconnected and he smiled and got up. I stood up to. (WHY DID YOU KISS HIM) my "other half" of me tells me. In my mind, of course. 'Because I love him now leave me alone. (No.) he says and I suddenly feel a kick to the stomach in real like. I fall down with a huff. "Are you okay?" He asks and I'm suddenly lifted into the air and I'm being choked. My face turns purple when...

SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW DONT KILL ME! But ahh well. CLIFFHANGER! (Again) and I don't have much to say soooooo bye!

Wolfy!!! (That's what I'm calling you now wolf_girl_113) I run until I catch the sent of cookies. I stop in my tracks and turn around to see you running at me with a plate of cookies. "THIS CALLS FOR WAR!!!" I yell and take a cookie and run. "Bye bye!"