Chapter 15: Lead

Michael's POV

I felt stupid for not even trying our telepathy. It was like I've forgotten it or something.

I decided not to tell Sebastian. Firstly, because he might make things harder than it really is. Second, is because he is being a dickhead. Excuse my use of the word.

I looked out the hallway checking if there was anyone who might barge into my room while I am trying to focus. Michelle and I never tried using our telephatic link with a distance more than fifty meters. I guess we never really got the chance to try it since we stick together all the time. After seeing no one, I locked the door, securing the bolts.

I settled at sitting on the black carpetted floor, taking a deep breath. I closed my eyes and focus on trying to talk to Michelle.

Michelle?

I called out to the dark vast place in my mind, trying to summon up that feeling I have when we talk in our heads. I anticipated a sound, a grunt, anything. I heard a cough.

M-Michael?

I released a breath I didn't know I was holding. I'm so glad she is still alive. I don't know what I'll do if... she... well, passed away.

Michelle! Are you alright?! Where are you? Are Alois and Ciel fine?

I hate how I sounded desperate.

A-Alois is with me... he's in a pretty bad shape... A cough. Ciel's... I don't know... I hear him..., she coughed. I hear his screams. It's horrible, Michael. Micha, I'm scared.

I took a deep breath. I could almost feel her pain, the link sending chills to my spine. It's really rare of Michelle to tell people, even me, what she feels. I felt anger boil through my veins. Number one rule: never mess with me or my sister. There is hell and beyond to pay.

Stay put and... wait, where are you?

I-I don't know... wait... I-I think where somewhere near the docks. I... I smell the ocean from here... Please Michael...

I'll come for you Michelle, okay? Just wait for me, I'll be there soon. Promise.

~*****~

Third Person's POV

Michael ran the hallway trying to figure out how to locate Michelle. He could search each house or warehouse near the coast but that would take up time and energy. How is he going to do this on his own anyway?

As he turned a corner he bumped into Sebastian landing on the floor with a thud. Sebastian merely looked at him with his disgustingly dignified butler suit and chuckled.

"My, is Lord Michael being very energetic today?" He said with his voice laced with malice. Michael glared at him.

"Fuck off." Michael stood up and dusted himself.

"I believe I could not accept that as you are in my master's house. I suggest that you should be the one to, pardon my words, 'fuck off'."

"Do I sound like I fucking care? I think not. So if you are done being an asshole, I'll excuse myself." Michael gave Sebastian a final glare before running off again. "Stupid bloody twat..."

Michael wasn't really sure where he's headed. But it was north, at the direction of the coast. All that matters is that Michelle is brought to safety or someone will be beaten the hell out of.

As he reached the lobby of the mansion, the front door opened. Michael skidded to a stop at the bottom of the stairs.

"Micha-chan!" Honey cheered as he and the others entered the mansion. Michael looked at them with an exhausted expression and sighed. Seriously, of all times now?

"What the hell are you guys doing here?" Michael questioned indignantly, not even bothering to greet politely.

"Can we not visit our friends?" Tamaki asked dramatically, putting the back of his hand on his forehead making him looked like a distressed princess. It annoyed Michael, but he decided they did not need to know that.

"Correction, we are not friends. And it's only friend. I'm not with... I'm alone." Michael muttered the last part.

"Huh? Where's Michelle?" Tamaki asked looking around as if he just realized.

"Listen. I'm leaving, and I'm leaving you to Ciel's incompetent butler. Goodbye." Michael gave them a cold hard look before stomping towards the door. The host club stood ever so silently as he left.

As soon as Michael was out of the forlorned mansion, he ran and gained speed. He did not care who sees nor does it even matter. People rarely decide to live near here anyway.

Maybe it was his restlessness or his sickness kicking in, but his stomach started to feel quesy. He started to slow down to a stop and leaned n a nearby tree. Was it something he ate? Or was it Michelle's nervousness? He doesn't care anymore. Fuck that. He ran again in full speed.

He thought about the possibilities of Ciel still being a demon. The possibilities that Michelle will be human. The possibilities that they're all dead. Hopefully that fallen angel doesn't have such weapon to kill demons.

He reached the coast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I forgot I have a Wattpad. Like, literally. And that was very dumb of me because it's in my home page. *facepalm*

Anyway! To those people that read this a year and a half ago, thanks for still reading! (If you're still reading idk even)

Sorry for the very inconsistent updating. I promise I'm trying hard, but it's school season for me and there's a ton of homeworks and projects to do.

Anyways, thanks for reading! Make sure to vote, follow and share!

Disclaimer: I do not own Black Butler and OHSHC.

(Haha a much late disclaimer wtf me)