The island of the blessed

Arthurs pov

We had been riding for hours and hours on end - and Olivia was still unconcious. Her body rested against mine.

The sun was starting to go down and the horses where getting tired. "Sire, we cannot continue in darkness and the horses need rest. We have to make camp". " Yeah", I nodded tiredley. I wanted to continue but I knew that it could only end one way - the bad way.

As we came to a halt ,Merlin jumped of his horse first so that he could help me get Olivia off the horse. Once Olivia was in Merlins arms, I jumped of my horse. Merlin had already placed her on the ground with a blanket wrapped tightly around her small frame.

I walked up to her and started stroaking her forhead, she was burning up. I looked at Merlin whom had already started to create a fire. Once the flames were alive, we decided to make some food. It was some soup that Merlin created. Except I couldn't eat... I just looked at her.

"You need to eat to keep your strenght Arthur", I still looked at her. She shivvered - even though she now had al of our blankets wrapped around her. "How could Morgana ever do that?", a moment of silence came. "Arthur, she always had the darkness inside of her", " What if she dosn't make it? What if she dies?". I looked sadly at Merlin as I spoke. He looked at me seriously.

"She won't! She is your daughter - she is strong!", I looked down at her again. "I hope that you're right, Merlin..."

----- The Isle of the Blessed-----

Merlins pov

Once we had reached our destination and found the pond, Arthur looked at me questionably. "What now?", I looked at him. " I will go and find someone - be right back!".

I ran behind a wall and changed in to the extra set of clothes that I had with me - once I had changed in to the raggedy clothes - I decided to disguise as a young woman. Once I was done I walked out to Arthur and Olivia to see that she had been placed on the ground - the gray blanket was still wrapped around her.

I looked at them and smirked. "Well, if it isn't the infamous Arthur Pendragon", my voice came out soft and high pitched. He drew his sword and looked at me.

" Who are you?!", I thought for a moment before answering. "My name is Oshildir, and if you want to save your daughter I suggest that you put down the weapon in your hand", I said it in a seductive way. What?! I deserve some fun too! He looked at me as he lowered his weapon. The darkness surrounding him made his face look even paler and his eyes look even bluer.

I nodded towards him as I walked up to Olivia and felt her forhead, she was burning up - then I saw a vision. "Amerida", I looked at her in shock as I stood up and looked at her. "What?", I turned to Arthur. "There is a old saying, that the Amerida is the savior of Albion", he looked at me like he wanted me to continue. "What does my daughter have to do with it?", I knelt down once again and looked at her before turning to Arthur. "Your daughter is the Amerida, she will be the savior of this land". He looked at me wideyed and was just about to speak when Olivia started to breath heavily.

I looked at Arthur, "We don't have much time - place her in the pond". Arthur picked her up in his arms and carried her, bridal style, to the pond. He looked at me. "You are sure that this will work?", "I can't make any promises but this is the only possible way". He nodded and looked down at her.

His thumb traveled over her forehead as he kissed it and stroked her cheek. He then gently placed her body in the pond. She started to sink, her entire body and her face were now lying in the middle of the pond. Her eyes shut, her hair was spread around her and her hands where resting on her stomach. I looked at her as I started to chant.

"Ai drigidai, frigendo trogento momento Amerida!", her hair and body started to glow as her wounds healed and her body became helthier, she looked healthier than before. Then the water started shining and then her eyes flashed open. She sat up and breathed heavily as she looked at me and Arthur in shock. Arthur sighed in relief.

"Dad?", he wrapped his arms around her and held her close to his body. Her now golden hair dripped down her shoulders. Her body looked normal but her hair was almost completely golden. Arthur looked up at me, "Thank you Oshildir - if there is anything you need, I will gladley give it to you as a sign of my gratitude", Olivia turned around and met my eyes, I saw how her emerald-green eyes had a glimpse of gold in them. She looked at me and mouthed "Merlin?", I nodded and smirked. "There is no need my lord - it has been a honor to have served under the name of the mighty Amerida". I curtsied and walked back around the wall and changed back to my normal clothes and self.

Olivias pov

Father still had me in his tight grip as I leaned against his shoulder, his arms where wrapped around me. "Thank you", I felt as his head rested on mine. "There is no need to thank me - I was just lucky to have the contacts that could help you", I looked up at him and smiled thankfully at him.

He looked at me, astonished. "Your hair and eyes are different", I quickly placed my hand on the top of my head and took down a strand to look at it. It was almost completely golden. I looked at father. "How about my eyes?", he chuckled. "Well, they are almost the same - except that they now have small glimmers of gold in them", I sighed in relief. "Puh! I almost thought that they would be completely golden ,or red!", he chuckled at my comment.

"I didn't find any...", I looked up to see Merlin. He looked overjoyed, but I knew that it was he that saved me. "Your awake! And golden!", I chuckled at his little act. "A sorceress saved me", "Oh really!". I chuckled until I felt how cold I was. I was still just wearing my thin, damp dress. I felt a blanket wrap around me as I saw Merlin at my side. "There you go", I looked at him thankfully as I looked him in the eye. "Thank you Merlin", he smiled at me as his hand stroked my head. "Let's go home", I smiled at Merlin and nodded as father helped me to stand. I giggled at my newfound strength.

"I can stand!", both Merlin and Arthur chuckled at my comment. Then we jumped back in the boat that we apparently had traveled here in and went back to the shore where two horses where suposed to be waiting. We where going home... Home to Camelot.