Chapter 2

( Explosion )

.

<i> Uploading Character <i>

.

.

<i> Uploading Complete <i>

.

<Beginning Of Chapter>

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

|i| STATUS: HexTech Prime Connected |i|

Project R-1

My heart skips a beat when she says that. "What?!" I half-shouts at her. I pull my hand from her and she shudders as a response.

"It's true! Don't you remember me Ashe Romanova?!" She shouts as she once again tries to touch me. But I turn my back and walk towards the exit of the airship.

"Do not go to maintenance." She adds causing me to stop walking. "I know you're still my sister. I know that underneath those metal parts is my loving sister!"

"Stop it!" I command.

"No!" She reprimands. "Do you wish to remember?"

That question makes me look at her. I see sincerity and loneliness in her eyes. I am about to talk to her but an order appears on my screen.

.

<-> Receiving Message <->

.

<i> Relaying Message <i>

.

<p>

Come to the alpha building now. Cardinal Camille would like to have a word with you. Bring the prisoner to Cell S-2.

<p>

.

<i> Message Ended <i>

.

"I need to go now Lucian. Take her to Cell S-2." I say as I fully exit the ship.

"If you wish to remember, do not go to maintenance!" I hear her shouts from afar. But I quickly hear her let out a shout of agony. Maybe Lucian has injected her with the syrum again.