Final

Chanyeol's POV:
Everyday I cry myself to sleep because I can't accept the fact that the one I loved and will always love had left me because of my selfish needs.
As they say "once you do something out of selfishness regret will always hit you someday" and that's what happened to me, feeling miserable and regretfull every day I wake up.

~~flashback:

Baekhyun and I've been together for 3 years already and we're still in a strong relationship that nothing and no one can break,not until.....

It's me and baekhyun's 3rd anniversary and we're celebrating it along with our friends:
Suho,Kai,Sehun,Kyungsoo,Chen,Xiumin and Lay.
Our friends are the ones who brought us together and crossed our paths as lovers and I'm really thankful for that and I will do anything that they ask me to do as a gratitude....
They asked me to join them and go to a bar to celebrate me and baekhyun's 3rd anniversary.I asked "my baby" if I could go with them and thankfully he said yes.
"Baby,can I go with them?" I asked
"Ofcourse babe,but don't get drunk cause you stillhave to drive home" baekhyun said.
"Yes baby" I said and kissed him on the lips and bid "goodbye"

~~@ the bar~~~
Flickering lights,loud music and bodies moving and dancing welcomed us as we entered the bar.
We sat at a table reserved by our friend Suho for us.We drank and some of them are even dancing on the dance floor but I remained in my seat until one lady with a high heel,red lips,showing dress and a smirk on her face came near me and started kissing me,I don't know why but I felt so hot that I started kissing her back.I entered my tounge on her hot cavern and swirled it around sucking andbiting her lips......
*blag*
I got shocked and saw the lady on the floor holding her ankles and an angry baekhyun looking so angry and teary eyed at the same time.
"B-baek I-i can expl-" I was cut off by an
*Slap*
"You asshole!!" Baekhyun shouted while crying
"What have I done wrong to deserve this,why did you do this to me" baek
It broke my heart to see him crying and broken because of me.I tried to hug him but he ran away.
I looked for him but didn't saw even a glimpse of his shadow soI quickly went home thinking he was "there" but I thought wrong...
He left me broken hearted and regretfull and it was all my fault..

~~end of flasback~~

And now here I am regretting  everthing that I've done to him.I always see him happy with "someone" already,it hurts me to see him with someone else but I have no right to be hurt anymore.All I can do now is be happy that he's happy.

I was walking on the road until I heard a loud hunk from a truck.
*honk* *honk*
And baekhyun is standing frozen on that stop with the truck getting nearer.....
I ran as fast as I canand shouted
"Baekhyun!!!!!!" I pushed him and I was the one who got hit by the truck....
Blood's all over my body as baekhyun ran to me and hugged my bloody body
"Yeol,please don't close your eyes please fight for me!!" He begged
"Yeol-ah,jebalyo stay with me" he continued begging and crying.
I touched his face and said
"I love you so much baek,please be happy with him and remember that I-i will a-always l-love y-you"
I said and caressed his cheeks as the last teardrop fell in my eyes but this time I didn't cry because of sadness but out of happiness of being able to sacrifice my life to save the one I love....
"Be happy with him baek and please live as long as you can with the person who will love you more than I could but always remember that there was once a PARK CHANYEOL that loved you and loves you with all his heart..
Mianhe and Saranghae my love" I thought before everything around me became black........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Waaaahhh!!!😭😭😭😭😭
What a sad ending....
I know but this is not the ending yet........
For now.....
I hope you guys enjoyed😊😊

Annyeong👋🙋🙋

~chanbaeklovey😘😘