The Killing

Frisk was surprised and freaked out by Flowey's sudden yelling of "KILL OR BE KILLED" and panicked. The human decided to act on conscious instinct, and unintentionally confirm Flowey's analysis. Frisk ran towards the flower, knife first, ready to kill. They aimed for what would be his neck area, but just before they could slash Flowey's head off, he suddenly disappeared into the ground he was planted in. Frisk was angry, filled with more rage than determination, when they heard a short growl. Or at least they'd thought it was a growl, however, it was simply the caretaker of the ruins, Toriel, exclaiming "Oh!" In surprise. Frisk was still angry that they couldn't kill the flower, and when they saw the goat lady whom just began to walk out of the shadows, they saw an opportunity. Frisk dashed to Toriel, hand outstretched blade pointed to the strange symbol on the lady's cloak. Toriel gasped as her Delta Rune began being painted red, "m-my- my child," she sputtered, "w-why did, did you just-" she cut off, coughing blood onto the human. "Y... you... really hate us that much?" she mumbled. Toriel then disintegrated into dust and a white upside down heart shaped figment appeared, shook vigorously, then shattered. Frisk loved the feeling, the blood and the dust, they decided they wanted more...