Icon and the house party

"Hey. It going to be okay. I'm here for you." Dominic said as he hugs Hayley.

"I feel so comfortable in your arms I really do." Hayley said "Hey. I have to tell you something. " Dominic said as he stops hugging Hayley.

" What you want to tell me. Dom." Hayley said as she grabs his left hand.

"9 Years ago. I know what happened to you and I was scared of telling someone. It still haunts me till today. The past hurt so much. I don't want you to go through that again. That why I'm going to do what I meant to be back then." Dominic said as he runs down her right with his right hand.

"What you are going to do? Dominic" Hayley said as she glances into Dominic's eyes "I'm going to fix that broken part of your past. I'm so sorry I was so scared and nervous." Dominic said

"I know what you mean. You like I still like. You hate to see me get hurt." Hayley said

"Guys. This man is messing up the place! Come help me!" Louis ran into the back of the diner.

"What happened Louis why are you running?" Dominic said

"Did you hear me calling you two. Aww you and him is a couple now?" Louis said

" No. Not yet we waiting for the right time." Hayley said as she rubs down his right arm. Louis, Hayley and Dominic rush back to the front of the diner. The man trash the diner. The man looking at them.

"Hey! Where's the Icon at?" The man as he throws a chair at them.

"I don't know where the Icon at. He's not here. You have to pay for this." Louis said

"Who going to make me. Your Daddy. Oh yeah his in jail." The man said

"Wait. How you that?" Louis said

"I know some people that know you and the other guys next to you" The Man said

Dax "Icon" Dawson sitting on the floor of his apartment. Beer bottles everywhere on the floor. Icon have a beer in his right hand, looking at the ceiling. Tori opens his apartment door. She walked towards him. Tori touch his left shoulder.

"Hey. Dax. Talk to me. please. Baby." Tori said

"I don't know what happened to do. I can't fight for the title because I'm suspended. I was framed. You know it.  He loves and he won't stop until he gets you. I love you so much." Dax said as he looks into her eyes.

" I don't love him. I love you." Tori said as she touches the right side of his cheek. Tori kissed Dax. The house party. The crowd of people Ryker walks towards Mackenzie. They start to talk until her boyfriend seen them. He approaches them

" What are you doing?" Wes said "What you mean. You are trying to control me" Mackenzie said.

Wes grabs her arm so tightly. Ryker punched him. She looks at him smiling. The Moment.