this is nice

(Blankie's POV)

I smile at daddy and hugged his leg tighter. he looked down at me and picked me up. He smiled at me and said "I love u Blankie"

"I love you to daddy" I said. Mom smiled at us and Luna walked around us. Grandma walked in and looked at us "Hiccup are you plaining on marrying mollie" Grandma asked.

"One day yes" daddy said

"Good and cc your wedding is when?"  Grandma asked

"3 weeks mother" Aunt cc answered

"Good to hear" said grandma. We all walked out and there was an amazing site. Streamers and lights hanging from the trees, the caves glowing in the moonlight, a beautiful table set with food, candles all over the ground, and a beautiful giant card that read love is everything to Nightfurys and that you show love to our princess means the world to us this party is for u Hiccup welcome to the family. We smiled and hugged daddy we all did he hugged back and we all ate our food. The Nightfurys hugged us and went to bed. Hiccup and mom kissed then went to the cave. Mom feed Luna and I went to sleep on the bad with daddy and mom joined us.

                                           THE NEXT DAY

I woke up and got ready me, Skulldancer, daddy, and Toothless flue around the island I showed him a lot of it he smiled and had a good time. We went back to my mom and ate breakfast then we walked around. Talking to the Nightfurys we pasted and smiled we showed daddy were the snow Nightfurys sleep and get married. I hugged daddy I showed him my trees house. We went in the tree house and laughed mom held daddy's hand. Aunt cc smiled and told more jokes and we laughed harder. Grandpa came up and hugged us we hugged back smiling. He asked us how we are and we told him we are fine. He layed down and handed mom a bag and smiled. "What is it dad?" Mom asked

"Something very special to your mom she wrote your name on the bag and told us to wait tell you were all grown up so we waited you are a beautiful adult now ur mom slept with it it Kent the world to her now its yours" grandpa answered.  Mom opened the bag and pulled out a glass clown with a red outfit on the right white poke a dots over red and on the left squares over red and a red hat with white poke a dots. She smiled and hugged the clown tight.