Important Information

Other notes:
This takes place throughout the duration of Transformers Prime. Some episodes may be eluded to.
~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Point of Views Featured:
Ruby, Zeta, - - -
~~~ ~~~ ~~
Geography:
Home> Ruby never knew the name of the city she lived in. She only knew "Home." She was raised in Home by her sire, Venom, and attended AGS.

Jasper> Ruby recently relocated to Jasper after being rescued from Decepticon warship, the Nemesis. Team Prime's base resides there.

Cybertron's Academy for Gifted Students> AGS was a private school located somewhere on Cybertron. Only the most elite and smartest young bots were allowed to be admitted.
~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Allegiance:
Team Prime>
Optimus Prime- Optimus is a tall, large, red and blue mech with aqua blue optics and a wide frame. He is the leader of the Autobots. His alternative mode consists of his original robot form and a semi truck. He is a supporting character.

Ratchet- Ratchet is a tall, stocky, white and red-orange mech with cyan optics and a slightly wide frame. He is the medic of the team. His alternative mode consists of his original robot form and an ambulance. He is a deuteragonist.

Bulkhead- Bulkhead is a large green and gray mech with a wide frame, cyan optics, and immense strength. He is a soldier. His alternative mode consists of his original robot form and an armored vehicle. He is the partner of Mimi. He is a supporting character.

Arcee- Arcee is a small, long-limbed, blue and pink femme with light blue optics and a small frame. She is a scout. Her alternative mode consists of her original robot form and a motorcycle. She is the partner of Jack. She is a supporting character.

Bumblebee- Bumblebee is a young yellow and black mech with cyan optics and a slightly wide frame. He is a scout. His alternative mode consists of his original robot form and a sports vehicle. He is Raf's partner. He is a supporting character.

Zeta- Zeta is a tall white and silver mech with a visor and wide frame. He is a medical assistant. His alternative mode is currently unknown. He is a protagonist.

Ruby- Ruby is a small, dark red femme with a small frame and yellow optics. She is a scout. Her alternative mode is currently unknown. She is a protagonist.

Newcomers>
Wheeljack- Wheeljack is a stocky white mech with red and green highlights with light blue optics and a slightly wide frame. He is a warrior. His alternative mode consists of his original robot form and an unspecified vehicle mode. He is a supporting character.

Ultra Magnus- Ultra Magnus is a tall blue and red mech with light blue optics and a wide frame. He is a lieutenant. His alternative mode consists of his original robot form and a semi truck. He is a supporting character.

Smokescreen- Smokescreen is a tall white mech with blue and red highlights with cyan optics and a wide frame. He is a soldier. His alternative mode consists of his original robot form and a sports vehicle. He is a supporting character.

Other Cybertronian's>
Harbor- Harbor is a tall, long-limbed, black mech with gold trimmings and brilliant cyan optics. He is the former lover of Ruby. He is a supporting character.

Jasper- Jasper is a tall, stocky, well-built, reddish-orange mech with almond-shaped amber optics. He is the older brother of Ruby. He is a supporting character.

Humans>
Jack(son) Darby- Jack is a 16 year old boy with black hair and olive skin with blue eyes. He is the son of June. He is the partner of Arcee. He is a supporting character.

Milk Nakadai- Miko is a 15 year old girl with black hair tied into pigtails with pink highlights and brown eyes. She is Bulkhead's partner.

Raf(ael) Esquival- Raf is a 12 year old boy with square-ish glasses, brown hair and brown eyes. Bumblebee is his partner. He is a supporting character.

Agent William (Bill) Fowler- Agent Fowler is a tall man in his late 30's to early 40's with black hair and brown eyes. He is a liaison for the Autobot's. He is a supporting character.

June Darby- June is a woman who is in her late 30's with black hair pulled into a ponytail and blue eyes. She is the mother of Jack. She is a supporting character.