Lolbit x Ennard; Part 5

(Sorry I didn't put a picture in sooner

                            (Sorry I didn't put a picture in sooner. I honestly didn't know how.)

(Bryan's POV)

Heh. She was mine. Mine. And she belonged to no one else. Only me. But this wasn't about love anymore...no, this was about revenge. Revenge on Ennard. If I couldn't have Lolbit. No one could. Especially him. "What are you doing?!" She screamed. I didn't answer her. I wanted her death to be a surprise even to her. I drug her to the Scooping Room. She noticed and started to panic. "Let me go! Please! Bryan listen to me! You don't want to do this!" She screamed. "Oh but I do." I said. She started crying, screaming for Ennard. "Ennard! Baby! Ballora! Someone!" "It's useless." I said. "No one knows where you are...except Ennard and Ballora...but they're not in the greatest shape." I laughed as I drug her in the Scooping Room. I set her up to be scooped and was just about to push the button when Ennard grabbed my leg and tripped me. "Ennard!" Lolbit screamed with joy. "Lolbit..." He said. He still sounded weak. "I'm sorry I didn't get here sooner." "So am I." Baby said. "Baby!?" We all exclaimed at the same time. "I know everything. I know what you did to Ennard and Ballora. Ballora told me everything. Funtime Freddy also told me what he knows." Baby said laughing. "Lolbit, I hacked into the security cameras of the Private Room and saw the whole thing. Bryan put a love spell on you. Ennard, did you hear that?" "Yea. I kinda figured that. Especially the sudden change of heart. One minute she hated him the next minute she loved him." He said chuckling. "So what do we do with him?" Ennard asked Baby. "I wanted to scoop him, but that seems too harsh." Baby said. "Psh, it's not too harsh." Ennard said. "In fact it's not harsh enough." Ennard continued. "What is wrong with you!?" I screamed. These people knew nothing about me. They don't understand what've been through. They don't understand what's happened. "You guys know nothing about me!" I screamed. "What are you talking about?" They asked. "It's a sad story..." I said. "But I'll tell you..."

"You should remember her Lolbit." "Her who?" Ennard asked. "Funtime Bonnie." I said. "The predecessor of Funtime Freddy and Funtime Foxy. She was amazing, so beautiful and was really talented at playing guitar. I loved her with all my heart. When I lost her...seeing Lolbit and you together all the time, made me so jealous. I thought if I could get Lolbit to love me...it'd be like having her back. But it wasn't. It wasn't the same. I miss her...I would do anything to have her back. To see her beautiful face. To listen to her play her guitar." I fell to my knees, sobbing. "I just want to see her again..." I cried. "Wh-what happened to her?" Lolbit asked. "She was replaced. By Ennard." I said looking at Ennard. He looked shocked. "That's why you hated me so much..." Ennard said. "I never knew..." He continued. "Yea. Her act old school. Apparently they got sick of the whole guitar act with the very first Bonnie. So one day they trashed her and replaced her with someone magical. Ennard." "I'm sorry, I didn't know..." Ennard continued. "It's fine there's nothing anyone can do anyways..." I said as I walked out of the Scooping Room and headed for the Breaker Room.

(Ennard's POV)

I watched Bryan walk out of the Scooping Room. I felt so awful. I never knew that... I wanted to help him. But how? "Hey Lolbit do you think that we could, maybe, re..." "Rebuild Funtime Bonnie!" Lolbit finished my sentence. "Yea. That." I said. "What are we waiting for!" Lolbit said excitedly. "You guys could build her and I could program her!" She continued. "Yea. Let's go!" I said as Baby and Lolbit followed me out of the Scooping Room.

It took forever but we finally finished her. She was actually here again. Bryan was gonna be so happy. I was glad. "Lolbit can you ask Bryan if he has the chip?" I asked. "How do ask him without him getting suspicious?" Lolbit asked. "At this point it doesn't matter. We need the chip or you'd have to program her all over again." I said. "Alright, I'll ask." I watched as Lolbit left the room. She came back a few minutes later holding a plastic memory chip. "I knew he'd keep it." Lolbit said. "He loved her too much to let it go." We inserted the chip into her system. She sat up and looked around. She looked panicked at first but upon seeing Lolbit she relaxed. "Lolbit...?" She said. "Yea. It's me." Lolbit replied. "Where are we?" Funtime Bonnie asked. "Circus Baby's Pizzeria." She answered. "What happened to our building?" "It burnt down." Lolbit answered.

(Funtime Bonnie's POV)

"What? How did that happen?" I asked. "Loooooooong story." Lolbit joked. "Who is he?" I asked. I looked at a man who was half damaged and looked kinda like a clown. "This is Ennard." She said. "Wait, you replaced me..." "Yea. But I didn't know I'm sorry." Ennard said. "It's fine." I said. "I understand it's only business. The kids got bored of a stupid bunny who could only play guitar." I continued. "Why'd you bring me back anyway? I'm useless now..." "It's for a friend..." Lolbit said. "Bryan." My heart skipped a beat. Bryan's still here. "Where is he??" I asked excitedly. "He's-well-y'know what, just follow me." Lolbit said. So I did. And so did Ennard. We entered this really big room with a weird control pad thingy. "Where are we?" I asked. "We are in the Breaker Room not that it really matters." Lolbit said. "Oh! He's over there!" She said as she gestured to a corner full of wires. "Bryan?" I asked cautiously. "Fu-Funtime Bonnie?" He asked. "Yea. Bryan. It's me." I said as I stepped closer to him. He ran to me and hugged me. "You have no idea how much I blamed everyone for you being taken away. I just couldn't live without you!" He said sweetly. "I love you Bryan..." I said. "I love you too, Funtime Bonnie. Please don't ever leave me again." "I won't, not again." I said smiling. "Not ever."