Part dos

Hi!My name is Antonia.I'm 16,but these details are the least important.I just wanted to inform you a little bit about myself:)))so you won't think that I'm a robot(I wish I were:)))or an alien or a mermaid...sorry,that was totally off topic..)Returning to the "story"...
Let's start with school/highschool.The most annoying,exhausting and time consuming and the most harsh thing on the entire planet which is mandatory(unfortunately,especially if you have strict parents as mine:/,but if you persuaded them to allow you to be homeschooled that's dope...that certainly is not my case and the majority from the readers'case neither...)
I don't suggest quitting school(if only you wanna be a farmer in Spain and collect strawberries...I mean you could make a mininum living out of it,but that obviously won't be enough(especially if you're a shopaholic and a make-up lover ,pet lover ,a game lover,music lover,food lover,sports' lover-like me;))So,you gotta study,finish the 12 fucking years of school and then go to a college and take off from this filthy country,get away from it!Travel as much as you can!(That's my purpose in life,basically,idk if you think the same or maybe you're into smth else..either way,no matter what things you're into  and you're passionate about never let someone make you feel incapable of doing that!Fuck their bullshit!that's a psychological thing(the more someone discourages you,the more you'll feel incapable of doing smth or feel useless and make you suicidal-I won't deny it,that happened in my case,too.And sometimes,you feel like nobody understands you,not even your parents or relatives....and you wanna choke yourself or kill yourself without somebody knowing🙃and those frustrated assholes(teachers) who get on your nerves(as if you don't have enough concerns and crap that need to be done,nahh,you have to deal with their crap as well...)I get that you are not well paid ,but don't spill your anger at me!The best you could do in this case is to "don't give a fuck " or fake a smile at them and behind them swear on their mothers and devils:))))I hope I didn't exaggerate.That's the best solution,man👌🏻🙏🏼Trust me😉You have to be nonchalant,careless and think about the jokes about them and the good times you had with your friends...ahhh...so,the next chapter will be about the acquaintances and friends and bf's (burgers and fries) and gf's(grilled fish).I wanna put you on the pause button;)I'll write soon.Bye,guys!❤I hope what I've written has reached your corason/eros/coeur;)))and made you feel better.