Fake Your Death {mcr tribute}

He walks, he doesn't know how far he's going to go, but he continues to walk with memories rushing through his mind. He did have other things to worry about, but this was bugging him. The last song his band has recorded together was soon to be released and yet there were still mixed feelings. It was almost a year ago now his band had made the decision to part and go on their own adventures. It was scary not knowing what to do next, maybe work on his new comics...

Some people watch, some people pray

But even lights can fade away

Some people hope, some people pay

But why we have to stay

The happiness wasn't there anymore when his band were still a band. It wasn't fun and there wasn't any enjoyment in it anymore; it was acting. It didn't even sound like My Chemical Romance anyone, it was like they were something completely different. The happiness got drained and that last show on bamboozle was the last show, there wasn't anything more to it.

Cause even here, we're scared to bruise

Or any misery you choose

You like to watch, we like to use

And we were born to lose

He felt sick. They were meant to be recording an album about a support group with adults who lost their kids; it wasn't a story he was willing to tell. It was too sad. He had sunk back into his old habits he had concurred all that time ago, the horrors returned but it helped with the pain. It just wasn't fun, he needed a break from music. MCR5 was therefore scrapped, it was among other reasons they decided to part ways.

I choose defeat, I walk away

And leave this place for sane today

Some like to sleep, we like to play

Just look at all that pain

It was like he was defeated but weight has lifted from his shoulders months after his band annouced their break-up. It was oddly comforting but yet he longed to be on stage once again. There wasn't anything to stress about anymore. The pain disappeared and he became happier again.

He stops in his tracks, he was at the cemetery where he shot the cover for "May Death Never Stop You". Memories came flooding back to him, being on stage, his depression. Everything came back to him all at once. He fell to his knees and buried his head in his hands, what had he done? He began to weep. He wasn't one to cry, in fact he hated crying.

"Just look at all that pain" He whispers quietly, removing his hands and wiping away his tears. He gets back up on his feet.

"I choose defeat, I walk away

And leave this place for sane today

Some like to sleep, we like to play

Just look at all that pain"

A small figure with her hair parted in two came running towards him. Following the child was her mother, with a warm smile on her face as the little girl ran into his arms.