White Boyz and Angelz (Cole LaBrant, John Stephen Grice, Baylor Barnes)

www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=113784934 "Taylor!" my dad shouted as he walked the steps. "hurry up! we're going to be later than we already are!" he snapped as he opened the door to my bedroom. "no...we're going to be fashionably late!" I replied jokingly and he glared. "Taylor, this event means the world to me! I don't have time to parade around, not today!" he said with a stern and peaceful facial expression. "okay, I'll be ready in two minutes!" I replied as I fixed his bow. "by the way? who goes to their sisters wedding dressed in black?" my dad asked as he stared at my clothes. "who tells their sister to wear a purple bridesmaid gown to the wedding and tells them not to be a bridesmaid because their friend is a huge crybaby?" I snapped and my dad stared at me with a  blank face. "get in the car..." he replied and I laughed. "I'm kidding...she told me to wear this!" I said as I shook my head. 

"no! I said mahogany, not cedar!" my mom snapped into her phone as she got in the car. "I don't care what Dawn said...I am your boss...she is Trellers assistant, they have no say in anything,!" my mom added and shook her head. "because, Payne and Treller used to be Payne...Treller was an add on...I own the company, not Camarin Treller" my snapped and rubbed her temple. "I have to go..." my mom said as she calmed down as she hit end and tossed her phone on the dashboard. 

while we were at the ceremony, I ran into my aunt, Kelly. "hey babygirl!" she said with excitement as she hugged me. "hey auntie Kelly..." I said as I hugged her. "I thought you were a bridesmaid honey?" she questioned as she stared at my attire. "no...we had an altercation and she said she did'nt want me to be in the wedding..." I said as I sat down on a chair and people stared at me and whispered. "well...aren't you a brave one to come to Bridezillas wedding dressed in black?" Kelly joked and we giggled. 

"Que the violins!" a man whispered to the violinists. the music started playing and the ring bearer started to walk. Once my sister seen me, she glared so evil, I could feel the tension. she whispered and bickered with my dad as they walked down the isle and people stared at the both of us. 

"why are you at my wedding?!" my sister snapped as she neared me in  the hallway. "What? you don't want your own baby sister at your wedding?" I asked sarcastically. "no! I don't! you've already ruined things for me, so i don't want you to ruin the most important day of my life!" she snapped once more. "Oh! I know Camarins most important day! the day you guys get divorced!" I said as I laughed evilly. "leave..." my sister said as she pointed to the exit. "gladly..." I replied as I unfolded my arms and walked to the door. "we will drop her off and come back, okay sweetie?" my mom said as she kissed Amelias cheek. 

once we were in the car, my mom glared at me in the mirror. "what is wrong with you?" she snapped and I smiled. "nothing...I'm perfectly fine! what's wrong with you?" I asked and my dad tried to hold in his laughter. "you ruined your sisters big day!" my mom snapped and I smirked. "nothing even happened!" I snapped and threw my hand up. "you wore black and red to a white and purple wedding, that's like wearing pink at an emo concert!" my mom replied and my dad burst with laughter. "what does being emo have to do with a wedding?" I asked and she groaned with pure anger and hatred. 

the rest of the ride home was quiet and awkward. "we'll be back when they leave for the airport, you go straight to your room and you stay there!" my mom snapped and I rolled my eyes. "sure thing captain!" I replied sarcastically. 

I took my clothes off and put on some shorts and a T-shirt before turning on "Twisted". I loved this show for some reason? Was it because Avan Jogia was incredibly hot? or is it because I have no life so I'd rather stare at a TV all day and night? that, I will ever know! haha...

"Taylor, wake up babygirl!" my mom said as she gently shook my leg. "Mom, you never wake me up...why aren't you at work?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes. "I wanted to see you one last time..." she replied with a soft, angelic smile. "what do you mean?" I asked once more. "We love you so much Taylor Ann..." my dad said as he sat on the bed. "be safe darling!" my mom said as she kissed my forehead. "no boys...you're my girl! always remember that!" my dad added as he swept the hair out of my face. They walked to the door quickly and I chased after them. Once I reached the door, I heard tires squealing and metal smashing together, along with the sound of a blaring horn.