9

October  2016

I skipped his whole birthday because everything I tried to write was whack lmao. The party went great in case you were wondering tho (ps sorry for the confusing grammar) 

"Babe there is something I still have to ask you" Aubrey began. Robyn was laying on her stomach next to him he was making small circle motions on Robyn's back.Last Night  thinks got a bit 'freaky' 

 "Ask me "

"Would you like to be mon amour?" he asked her

She turned around to look up at him. 

"Did you just ask me to be your girlfriend?" She laughed shyly ''In French?'' 

"Yeah I guess.. " he scratched his neck

She grinned at his shyness and nodded her head '' Yes I would love to be your girlfriend'' 

Aubrey gave her a kiss on her cheek and stood up ''Let's go eat some breakfast'' He said. Robyn who was still naked from lastnights activities quickly changed in one of Aubrey's hoodies and went to the bathroom to freshen up. 

They walked downstairs hand in hand and were met with Aubrey's sister Adriana who didn't seem to happy to see them or actually to see Robyn. The room held a awkward silence and everybody could feel the tension. ''Goodmorning Ana'' Aubrey said to break the ice. ''Good morning brother, I hope you had fun yesterday'' she said eyeing Robyn up and down. 

''You want some tea? '' Adrianna asked him while she made her way towards the refrigerator pretending that Robyn wasn't there. Robyn just sighed and rolled her eyes. 

Adrianna was a strong minded person, she is able to hold grudges for years.She hated Robyn for hurting her brother and Robyn understood her but she felt like Adriana was being extra if Aubrey could forgive her so can she. 

''Babe I think I'm going to go back to the hotel I'll have breakfast there with Chyna and i'll come back later alright? '' Robyn said. She felt uncomfortable being in a room with someone that disliked her and was treating her like dirt. 

Robyn knows that his sister will be a problem in their newly relationship 

''You sure babe?'' 

''Adrianna'' Aubrey screamed through the house to catch her attention. Robyn had just recently left to go hang out with Chyna. Aubrey still had no clue on what his sister told Robyn the other time in the restaurant. 

''Aubsie I'm still in the kitchen'' His sister replied. Aubrey made his way towards her as she was setting the table for them to eat. He looked at her confused , she really was pretending as if Robyn wasn't just here a few minutes ago. 

''I want you to either tell me what happened between the two of you at the restaurant or you leave my house immediately ! Because I am tired of you being so damn childish Adrianna it's not funny'' 

She rolled her eyes and sat down '' Let's eat first at least then I will tell you'' 

''I SWEAR TO GOD CHY I DON'T KNOW HOW I WILL DEAL WITH HER IN THE FUTURE'' Robyn screamed. Robyn was back at the hotel she and Chyna were staying at