chapter two

Beast girl wakes up and went to eat breakfast. She smell tofu bacon and eggs. Her favorite as she walks towards the kitchen and saw revan. She was confused because he was wearing a purple cloak when he usually wears a dark bluish purple. As she sat down she asked" hey revan sleeped well?" revan turns around withal smile which shocked her and said" good morning love I sleeped well tankyou for asking." shocked again she said" love? Revan are you ok you usually serious than happy? Also what with the lighter purple cloak?"

Revan says" I am fine love. I just woke up in a good mood. Do you want to eat the food is done."

Beast girl was confused and said" yeah you can't be revan. You smile, you where a different color cloak, and to top it off you are calling me love. Wait a minute you look familiar. I got it you are one of revans emotion. But the question is which one?"

Shocked love said" I am amazed that you figured me out. It adds on to my interest in you. To answer which emotion I am. I am love."

Beast girl says" I thought you where happy. Wait never mind he wears pink. Well how did you get out last time I remember you along with the other emotions are supposed to stay there?"

Love says" well that I am not sure how we got out. One moment I was just minding my own business the next I am out of the mirror with the others."

Beast girl says" OTHERS!? Wait revans emotions ore out. THIS IS BAD! I GOT TO TELL REVAN ABOUT THIS!" but before she can leave a tentacle warped around her she looked towards the owner and see revan with a red cloak. Then it hit her she can never forget anger for he almost trapped her and her friends in the mirror.

Anger said" you are not telling anyone for you see it was me that freed us emotion from that rechad mirror." beast girl said"let me go you jerk. You almost got me and my friends trapped. Plus, you can't stop me from telling the others because they will know especially revan."

Anger smiled and said" revan and the others are captured by the other emotions. They can't do anything."

Beast girl yells" WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM!" anger says" once everyone was asleep I used me powers along with the others to make sure your friends stay asleep. Revan figured it out but he was to latewe knocked him out and put him and your friend in the dunjens in our dimension."
Beast girl was so mad that she transformed in to the beast and roard. She got out or angers hold and started to fight. Him and the other emotions that appeared. One by one they where knocked out. Anger is impressed and his interest for her grew stronger. He used his power to grab her and knocked her out.

Once she was out anger took her in his arms and said" lets go back to our world guys we got what I want."
The others nod and the returned with the others. Anger looks at love and said " I hate this feeling but at the same time I don't what are you doing to me?" love says" I think we are being fused because I feel angry when you touched her which make me want to beat you up. I think we are combining in to an emotion that is both love and angry. I doubt know who though." anger looks at love and says" I do i think its because we have the same interest in this girl so is combining us because only one emotion can have her." they made it to their world and their home. They put beast girl in a bed after they used magic the change her so she can be comfortable. Then they left after they locked the door.