chapter three

Beast girl pov

   I woke up with a headache and then I remembered what happened. I looked around and I realized we must be in a castle in side the mirror. I look at my self and blushed. I screed " who changed me?!" Then the door opened I see a mage ta wearing revan. They said " I did my love." I was confused I said " who are you I do t remember a magenta revan in this real?" They said " why is is love and anger or as I like to call my self hapgry. Or HG. " I was upset I said " look I don't get it why or more like how did you end up falling for me I am not putting my self down I just don't get it. The last time we saw each other you tried to trap me, CB, and revan as well as trying to destroy us. I just don't get it?" 

   HG said " that is true but the thing is that revan has always loved you even today. Love is a separate emotion form other even anger. But even I will admit it you caught angers interest to so when two emotions feel the same they fuse in to one. Even so you may sometime be annoying you still manage to be kind, care free, strong, as well as funny girl. I HG want you to my self and no one will have you not even revan himself. We will rule this dimension and be together for ever. Which reminds me our wedding will be in a week. So be ready honey."

  I am not going to lie I was some what touched if only it came from the real revan.... Wait what I said " hold up did you said wedding we are not ready for that type of commitment and I will not Mary you just because!!" HG said " you will if you want to see your friends again. See you soon honey I have to go and finished the preparation for our wedding." He left I was thinking ( well this week got crazy really quick I have to find a way to get me and the other out before is to late but how. ... I got it all I have to do is find a way to get out of this room then find my friend's but in order to do that I have to get help I fought any of revans emotions would want to help me. I have to try my self or else I will be stuck with some one I don't love ... Scrash that and emotion I don't like. I will admit I do have feeling's for revan the original. I have to figure out how to get out of this room."

  As I walked towards to book shelf that was in the room I thought (maybe reading a book can help and if not I can atleast kill this boardom)
I reached to a book that caught my interest and the next thing I know....

Cliff hanger