Chapter 1-Before-School Masterbaution

I finally was able to run into my room, unseen by Mom. If she finds out that I masterbaute every day before school, she'll kill me. Literally. My mom is so dumb about it, I even roll my eyes now. Under my bed is a box. I open it. Inside, it's heaven for me. Dildos, strap-ons, vibrators, balloons. There's even a book on sex positions. I quickly grab a vibrator, close the box, and shove it back under the bed. I plug it up and turn it on low, just quiet enough so Mom can't hear it. I pull back my underwear to reveal my vagina. I place the vibrator on it, and quietly moaned. It went on for 20 satisfying minutes, until Mom tapped on my door and said I had 11 minutes until the bus came. I said, "Okay, Mom!" I threw on a Twenty One Pilots shirt that I bought from a concert, a pair of black pants, and black socks. I tied my black Converses and put on deodorant. I placed my phone, a pair of black earbuds, schoolbooks, pens, pencils, and a Sharpie in my bookbag. I also put a strap-on in there...for reasons. I glanced at my alarm clock. I still had 9 minutes. I raced downstairs. I hugged Mom goodbye, and I went toward my usual bus stop. I put my earbuds in, and I pushed play on the song Trees by Twenty One Pilots. My bus stopped in front of my house, and I climbed on. I sit beside my best friend, Gwendolyn. "Hey, Amethyst! Did you masterbaute again?" she asked. I nodded. "Don't I always, Gwen?" A guy with a red beanie and white jacket sat in the seat next to me and Gwendolyn's. He looked sorta familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it. He was writing in a notebook, humming. Gwendolyn snapped her fingers directly in front of my face. "Amethyst, did you listen? I asked if you thought Hershey is adorable!" I nodded absentmindedly and paid attention to the boy's fast writing. I wondered.... "AMETHYST!!!!" "What?" I replied back. Gwendolyn said, "You're distracted. Are you checking out the guy with the red beanie? Do you want to fuck him?" I rolled my eyes. "No, Gwen. Why would you imagine that?" If I asked those questions to myself, I would give a straightforward answer.