How We Met

Stormie's P.O.V

I brought Riker to the park for the first time today. On the way we bumped into another mother who was going to the park with their child. Her name was Elizabeth.(i know thats not vanni's real mom.) We let Savannah and Riker play while Elizabeth and I talked. Before we left we exchanged numbers so we could set up play dates and keep talking.

Elizabeth's P.O.V

We were leaving the park and Vanni was smiling so big. I think she likes Riker. Anyways when we were at the park Stormie and I talked about normal mom stuff and later we became friends. Vanni and Riker were playing and it was so cute. They ran around and fell down so many times. On our way home we got a call from a random number. It was the hospital. My mother is in the hospital and is slowly dying. I got home as soon as possible and put Vanni to sleep. I dont know how she would take this.

Vanni's P.O.V

For some reason my mom started racing home and i started to worry so as a normal child i started yelling. We got home and my mom put me to bed.

Fast Forward 10 years

No One's P.O.V

Riker: You ready to start 6th grade

Vanni: No you

Riker: No hahaha, lets go

Vanni's P.O.V

Everyday Riker would pick me up from my house before school and we walk to the bus together. We have been friends for over 10 years. Everyday after school I would go over to his house and hang out with him, Ross, Rocky, Rydel, Ryland and most important Rydel.

Sorry that I write short chapters. I will try and make the next one longer. This was just to introduce The Characters